Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    It's giving me too many thing to do.
    This is an odd, but nice, feeling.
    Yeah I know what you mean
    I think a lot of people are in this case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz015 View Post
    PvP is currently quite unplayable. Too many classes depend on 3min burst, and classheals / stuns who does not share diminshing returns are just plain silly. I'd love to see some tweeks on damage and stun. Next to that, I like it.
    Agree, on my Ret Paladin I get slaughtered without my cds and hit for next to nothing without them, but when they're up I destroy people.

Quote Originally Posted by sanaubia View Post
    if you have played the same game for 8y you can see what is easy and what is hard...
    How about you just show us your completed Gold challenge mode that is all. Some people have gotten lazy over the years, they believe all they need to finish is heroic and they are elite. Blizzard has given you something to brag about... Now Brag don't talk... Show and brag, shit I can say "I beat BC instance on hard when they were hard, I was one of the few people that beat Naxx 40 in Vanilla" See how easy that is....

Quote Originally Posted by Xosimos View Post
    MoP initial content was cleared with everyone in Dragon Soul gear, at least in my guild.
    At least the initial dungeons in WotLK was harder than, "Oh he's casting, I better step to the side like I do on all the other boss fights."
    Yeah, ok. Armoury?

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems like there's a lot of farming and grinding, which I like. I always hated that I was able to hit max level and be into LFR by the end of the day, and into normal raids by the end of the week.
    I liked BC because there was always something to do. Getting gear did take some time and investment, and I'm hoping I'll see that with MoP when I scrounge up the extra cash to sell it.
    Hopefully I can sell my steam account or something and get the money for it soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was checking out this site out of boredom and saw this thread and said to myself "What the hell. Most of my friends are talking about it so might as well see how it is." I came out of hiding to post this.

To the people who are saying its better than Cata ever was, you are insane. At Cata release, you guys were saying how it was better than WotLK, best WoW expac ever. Now Cata sucks, and MoP is the new crown?

Typical WoW community. Never gets old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    How about you just show us your completed Gold challenge mode that is all. Some people have gotten lazy over the years, they believe all they need to finish is heroic and they are elite.
    no thx... i could not even lvl to 90 hate it so much... maybe when wow is f2p :P

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    I was checking out this site out of boredom and saw this thread and said to myself "What the hell. Most of my friends are talking about it so might as well see how it is." I came out of hiding to post this.

To the people who are saying its better than Cata ever was, you are insane. At Cata release, you guys were saying how it was better than WotLK, best WoW expac ever. Now Cata sucks, and MoP is the new crown?

Tier 11 was amazing. Tier 12 was OK. Tier 13 was pretty awful. That's the general consensus from everybody I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Yeah, ok. Armoury?
    Click the sig? But, it doesn't matter, because I've replaced all my gear by now. -.-

Also, I'm done arguing with you. We're off topic, and it isn't nice to the OP.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Deleted
    I enjoy it alot. Might be my favorite expansion yet, we'll see.. I think what is most notable in this expansion is how they made content for both casual and hardcore players. They always tried to do that (didn't go too well in Vanilla though), but they really struck the chord in MoP. If you are very casual but still want to see the raids, you can gear up with dailies and HC's in your own pace, and then hit the LFR when you're ready. If you're casual, you can blast through dailies and HC's, farm all kinds of reputation and get gear, mounts and other cool stuff, do LFR + guild raids, and on top of that try out your skills in Challenge Dungeons. I am impressed by this feat of the expansion.

Oh yeah, and it's beautiful. The zones and the music carried a lot of soul. You can feel they put plenty of passion into this project.
    Last edited by mmoce4eaca89e6; 2012-10-05 at 12:46 AM.

Deleted
    MoP initial content was cleared with everyone in Dragon Soul gear, at least in my guild.
    At least the initial dungeons in WotLK was harder than, "Oh he's casting, I better step to the side like I do on all the other boss fights."
    wow your guild cleared normal dungeons in dragon soul gear, wow, just wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, it's very fun, the environment and music is beautiful and there is still a few moderate challenges remaining. So far I have only done one dungeon, Normal mode Temple of the Jade Serpent and it's pretty easy, but fluid. I will be doing heroics, scenarios and pvp this weekend. The leveling experience was brutal after hitting 88, imo Townlong Steppes and Dread Wastes look so similar (dark, mantid, sha) it got a tad repetitive. I like the Tillers and the Pet Battles as ways to spend game time. The rep grind is a little wacky and slow to gain rewards, but being that I have 60 Exalted reputations, it's nothing I haven't done or seen before.

I'll go 8/10, and I'm sure once my guild is built and I can do more with people (we only have 4 active 90s) I'll enjoy it a ton more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    wow your guild cleared normal dungeons in dragon soul gear, wow, just wow.
    I wasn't saying it to brag, just making a point. It is by far no feat.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Deleted
    It has a nice atmosphere and looks visually excellent, but it feels like the game has become extremely dumbed down and more shallow than ever. It'll stand and fall on its raid content, which remains to be seen, but I certainly hope it's not the same as the rest of the expansion: neat on the surface, two inches deep, catering to... I can't even say casual players anymore, I feel like the game now caters literally to players who are bad at playing the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noselacri View Post
    It has a nice atmosphere and looks visually excellent, but it feels like the game has become extremely dumbed down and more shallow than ever. It'll stand and fall on its raid content, which remains to be seen, but I certainly hope it's not the same as the rest of the expansion: neat on the surface, two inches deep, catering to... I can't even say casual players anymore, I feel like the game now caters literally to players who are bad at playing the game.
    I spent an hour last night wiping on the first boss in MV. Yes, we were poorly geared, but the encounter certainly provided a certain difficulty level. Besides, there will always be HC mode and then Challenge Dungeons. I don't know if you've seen footage of Gold Medal Challenge Dungeon runs, but it looks freaking awesome, and freaking difficult.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

really really good!

It's fantastic and exhausting...

There is just an endless plethora of awesome content. Blizzard has continued to deliver and time will tell if they are able to keep ot up as they have indicated.

PVP is better but similar to normal wow PVP. Balanced, exiting, and fast paced.
    PVE is still themed like a fun theme park and actually better done than ever. Masterful quest design, story, music, and art, yet still mostly accessable.

9/10

What the hell are you talking about? People were bitching about Cata heroics from day 1. People were getting vote kicked just for being a class with the wrong CC. Tanks and heals were pissed about the changes, and that made the queues stupidly long. Heroics more often than not devolved into kicking, swearing, name-calling cesspools of rage. Cata started bleeding subs 3 months after release, that is a period when they should have still been growing. So basically people bought it and went WTF is this crap and started bailing within 3 months. Wait... did I just get trolled...

Anyway, honestly MoP is pretty damn good so far and I am having a blast. However there are some obvious problems that are likely going to affect how much I enjoy the game as time goes on. Mainly the fact that justice points are worthless means I probably won't be running dungeons much and will likely get bored faster, which ironically is why I don't run many scenarios, the rewards are just too crappy. So what you end up with is a system where the most efficient way to get valor is by doing dailies, because that also gives you rep. The problem with that is that dailies get really old really fast. I'm not sure how much valor will be rewarded from doing raids, and if the LFR loot drop rate under the new system is as crappy as it was towards the end of cat. If it is (essentially no loot in LFR across 4 chars since the new loot system went live in Cata), I will likely get discouraged and stop bothering with LFR, which is also one less thing to keep me busy. They promised you that you could play how you wanted but really they are telling you the only way to play is to do dailies. Like I said though I'm having fun now, but I have a few concerns for the future.

I wasn't saying it to brag, just making a point. It is by far no feat.
    wasn't it the same from vanilla naxx to 70 and sunwell to 80? even cata and with mop there's pieces that are better just not used. I means if its like wrath then yeah ummm its the same exact as wrath for gear

also! im loving it 9/10 just because i haven't done raids yet. From what i hear most non super hardcore raiders are taking 3-4 hours on first boss in vaults so who knows. Pvp i enjoy the new bgs balance no idea haven't done enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    I know a lot of people will overhype a game that they like and that they want to do well. I don't want anybody to lie, I don't want anybody to exaggerate, and I don't want anybody to troll. I just want your 100% honest opinion on how MoP is so far. Please rate the following categories on a scale of 1/10. 1 being worst, and 10 being best.
    PVP Balance
    PVE Balance
    PVE Difficulty compared to WOTLK Difficulty (1 being way easier, 10 being way harder, 5 being about the same)
    Story Depth (With 1 being boring and 10 being interesting, and gripping) (Does the PVE content relate to, and bolster the story line?)
    This is the internet so no matter how hard you ask for an honest answer you might never get it. You're mostly asking about balance which is hard to answer 2 weeks from release when people don't have the gear and are still getting used to new mechanics or haven't cleared enough of the content to judge the difficulty of it.

The one thing I can answer and rate honestly is the story depth and I give it a solid 9. The pve content does indeed relate to and bolster the story line and the amount of story/background/lore in MOP is great in my opinion. The quest design and the sense of adventure and exploration is one of the best things about MOP.

10+ Year Old Account

if you paid any attention to the community, you would realize that you have made an incredibly ignorant sweeping generalization.

Have you never seen people say omg wotlk, worst expansion ever! then omg cata, worst expansion ever! and then there are people who are now omg mop worst expansion ever.

Tanks doing dps at all in PvE or PvP and how many fears there are in the game are really my biggest complaints about the game, just about everything else is pretty peachy so far.

Enjoying.