haste break points with pvp gear

Hey, was just wondering if its viable to hit the 8085 break point for the eaxtra 2 ticks with pvp. Without having to sacrifice everythign elso. I did a quick round up of haste with just the pvp gear, roughly 4450 (no weapon taken into consideration). So is it possible to make up that extra 3635 without gemming/enchanting pure haste?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaboomkins View Post
    Hey, was just wondering if its viable to hit the 8085 break point for the eaxtra 2 ticks with pvp. Without having to sacrifice everythign elso. I did a quick round up of haste with just the pvp gear, roughly 4450 (no weapon taken into consideration). So is it possible to make up that extra 3635 without gemming/enchanting pure haste?
    Probably not, I may make a Shadow PvP Guide where I'll sim out the highest dps reforges/gems/enchants for the BiS pvp set. I have a suspicion that because we can't get to the right haste plateaus the assumption that haste is best may be incorrect for pvp (ignoring power obviously because power is better than int right now - and may even get nerfed).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter