10+ Year Old Account

BM Cooldown Macro?

Troll hunter here and I've been scouring the webz for a simple macro that blows everything with readiness at the end. I tried simply just doing a:
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /cast Berserking
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    and so on and so forth but it seems to not blow all of them. What are you guys using as a CD macro?

10+ Year Old Account
    You REALLY dont want to blow all those together...

Bestial Wrath, you use it without Rapid Fire, OR berserking. Berserking and Rapid Fire are ok together though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

No. You use BW/RF together at the start of a pull.

Deleted
    -PVE-
    Code:
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /use Virmen's Bite
    /use <Use trinket>
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Call of the Wild
    /cast petattack
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
    -PVP-
    Code:
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /use <Use Trinket>
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Call of the Wild
    /cast petattack
    You use rapid fire in your nuke macro because with the Season12 2-setbonus you gain 3500 PVP power when Rapid fire is active.
    And that is the only reason you would ever want to use that in combination with Dps cd's.

Readiness has to be manually clicked, otherwise you'll just end up wasting it.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2012-10-05 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    -PVE-
    Code:
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /use Virmen's Bite
    /use <Use trinket>
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Call of the Wild
    /cast petattack
    -PVP-
    Code:
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /use <Use Trinket>
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Call of the Wild
    /cast petattack
    You use rapid fire in your nuke macro because with the Season12 2-setbonus you gain 3500 PVP power when Rapid fire is active.
    And that is the only reason you would ever want to use that in combination with Dps cd's.

Readiness has to be manually clicked, otherwise you'll just end up wasting it.
    There is no Call of the wild in MOP, just sayn.

Deleted
    valkren, no you don't want use Rapid fire + bestial wrath at the same time as Bestial wrath already reduces all your abillities focus cost by 50%, with Rapid fire on aswell, you will stay focus capped wich is something you don't want to be cause you will most likely either waste focus on dumping it on a serpent sting or wasting time useing a cobra shot.

I feel like we've had this discussion about why it's better to RF off the pull, even pre-BW, than to delay it and string out the CD. For BM, honestly, I think the bigger component of it as a CD is increasing our auto shots, and that's a neutral gain no matter when you blow it. "Saving it" for a time when you need to CS a lot is futile because we don't really need to CS a lot, ever. I've never really needed to cast more than 2 at a time, and that was in dire straights (popped BW at 60 focus, ended on 0).

How I start the fight:

SrS(usually gives pet a bit of heads up) > BW+KC > LR > GT > DB > RF+Readiness > KC > LR > GT > DB > AS > AS* > BW+KC > AS/KC spam > GT at the end of 2nd BW > RF+FF(if 5 stacks) > Normal rotation

*Using 2nd AS to delay KC and 2nd BW by about 1 sec to get the Glaive Toss with BW increased damage, don't know if proper, but I like it .

What my BW macro is:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bestial Wrath
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /use Blood Fury(Racial)
    /use 10
    I ONLY use Synapse Springs(/use 10) in BW so it is always up for BW to make Engineering that superior profession. Same goes for Blood Fury, stacking CDs = WIN.

Macro I have for LR(Lynx Rush):
    Code:
    #showtooltip Lynx Rush
    /cast Rabid
    /cast Lynx Rush
    Since LR is pet damage, it will get that nice 25% boost from Rabid this way.