Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I seriously hope you're trying to troll, because this is the best that loot tables have been in a long time. All of Cataclysm we were left with 1 gear choice per slot, and some slots didn't even have a "max" ilvl choice. Now that we actually have choices again, and every slot can be filled with a BiS piece, you want to complain that you don't have perfectly itemized stats from entry level 5 man heroics? Give me a break.

I found at least 2 str dps options for every slot on my DK (never checked helm since Im an engineer) So I am not sure what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydew View Post
    every slot can be filled with a BiS piece
    Isn't this technically always true?

i'm calling this post a troll, either that or you are ignorant and can't use the dungeon journal, there are 2 choices per type of gear IE str/stam dps gear always has multiple choices per slot. ( except legs )

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.4?fil...;crv=0:0#0+8-2

link to all plate items that drop only in heroics with str/stam. notice there are 29 choices for all possible str specs, look at most of the items have 2 different versions of a dps slot item, go to rings/cloak and the possibility of scenarios, and you litterally have like 4-6 choices per every gear slot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hopethisnameisnottaken View Post
    i'm calling this post a troll, either that or you are ignorant and can't use the dungeon journal, there are 2 choices per type of gear IE str/stam dps gear always has multiple choices per slot. ( except legs )

http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.4?fil...;crv=0:0#0+8-2

link to all plate items that drop only in heroics with str/stam. notice there are 29 choices for all possible str specs, look at most of the items have 2 different versions of a dps slot item, go to rings/cloak and the possibility of scenarios, and you litterally have like 4-6 choices per every gear slot.
    plate with str stam...yeah thatll always be dps stuff!

you're stupid. there are 3 plate tank classes.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Might be a plate thing. As a rogue i've had 2 different item choices for almost any slot of gear.

And still not as bad item wise as Vanilla, which is still the "Best WoW" to date (according to pink glasses)
    thats not true at all, as a rogue youre stealing druid and monk tank pieces if the stats arnt appropriate for your spec. not just look at it as leather dps and roll need. ive had a neck piece that had expertise on it needed on by a hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alltheydoisdance View Post
    thats not true at all, as a rogue youre stealing druid and monk tank pieces if the stats arnt appropriate for your spec. not just look at it as leather dps and roll need. ive had a neck piece that had expertise on it needed on by a hunter
    Hunters need expertise now.