new pc advice needed

hey guys
    i've tried to find a computer build but everytime i ask everyone says different about some parts so i just wanna know for sure whats good enough for my desires

•Budget
    700-750 euros

•Resolution
    1650 x 1050

•Games / Settings Desired
    WoW: MoP, ultra settings with 60 fps in the outdoor world (i expect it to go lower in cities/raids).

•Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    Nope

•Country
    The Netherlands

•Parts that can be reused
    if this means the new parts ill be getting then sure
    nothing reuse of my current pc.

•Do you need an OS?
    no

•Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    no

Thank you!!

Deleted
    My PC cam up to around £550 (681€).

Sharkoon T9 case
    Intel i5 2500k
    Corsair Vengeance 8gb
    Gigabyte motherboard, can't remember the model off the top of my head but it was a z68 chipset.
    600w OCZ psu
    A cheap Sony DVD Reader/Writer (about 14€)
    2TB Western Digital caviar green HDD
    XFX HD 7870

thx serenae, at what settings do you play with that build?

and more input is appreciated guys please help

That will easily do Ultra with some basic AA, you might have to tweak some settings to get perfect FPS in raids and large scale BGs but it'll do everything you want
    With the z68 mobo and the 2500k it also has room to expand into overclocking with 4.6Ghz being easily attainable with ~€50 spent on a cooler

A PC like that could even easily handle more advanced stuff like some basic video streaming, video editing/rendering and almost any current triple A title on the market

Hey,

that graphics card (HD 7870), isn't it a bit overkill for WoW? I guess it must be over the 200 euros so I wonder if there is something cheaper that can still run WoW on ultra easily with 60 fps (as mentioned)? Or is this card a minimum?

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 04:11 PM ----------

anyone please?
    Last edited by Baharroth; 2012-10-09 at 02:11 PM.