Deleted

Highest Burst on Mesmer, 17k as "one attack". Whats yours?

Tried some new runes and sigils yesterday outcome:

Blurried Frenzy for 6624
    Shatter 2700 for each is 10800

Combined together as "one attack" = 17424 one shot!!

Really nice!!

Whats your highest one shot with the mesmer? Or maybe other proff? Other proff will prob do more dmg. Not easy as a mesmer ((

Update:

I can show it, what I mean: First battle shows it,

Last edited by mmoce3eb7a0fa2; 2012-10-05 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Showing it is possible!

That isn't exactly a one attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime View Post
    Tried some new runes and sigils yesterday outcome:

Blurried Frenzy for 6624
    Shatter 2700 for each is 10800

Combined together as one attack ofc = 17424 one shot!!

Really nice!!

Whats your highest one shot with the mesmer? Or maybe other proff? Other proff will prob do more dmg. Not easy as a mesmer ((
    how is that one attack?

Deleted
    Not one attack, but using both at the same time.. Kinda makes it a one shot?!

You misunderstand the definition of one.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hit a rabbit once for 322,000 on my level 50 thief in WvW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    You misunderstand the definition of one.
    Also someone changed the title..

Mine title was:

Highest BURST ever Made by this Mesmer! Whats yours?! 17k one shot ^^

Like I posted it on guru.

Deleted
    4k with Flame Grab on my Dagger / Dagger Elementalist. As a Glass cannon build, against another Glass Cannon build. In WvW. Then I was hit for about 17k by One-Hundred-Blades immediately after that so yeah.

17k Hundred Blades
    24k Steal+CnD+Backstab combo
    14k Eviscerate

I imagine the single highest damage ability in the game is backstab or killshot. But GW2 doesn't count one source of damage as a single hit. Multiple sources of damage from the same ability or at the same time will show as a single hit.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    4k with Flame Grab on my Dagger / Dagger Elementalist. As a Glass cannon build, against another Glass Cannon build. In WvW. Then I was hit for about 17k by One-Hundred-Blades immediately after that so yeah.
    4k fire grabs by a glass cannon on another glass cannon isn't exactly what I'd call "cannon."

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    I hit a rabbit once for 322,000 on my level 50 thief in WvW.
    I hit one for 660k on my warrior, what did I win? On an achievement..sigh.

Deleted
    4k fire grabs by a glass cannon on another glass cannon isn't exactly what I'd call "cannon."
    I was being mildly facetious. The build I'm running is technically Glass Cannon, but the damage I pull is sub-par compared to a lot of classes. It's mainly because I'm low level, but I honestly feel I hit harder on other classes with a lot less effort required.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no... you can oneshot someone who doesn't have any toughness or vitality... mesmers are soooooooooo overpowered lets nerf them!!

You know... it's not like i can't crit you for an 11k swoop followed up by my pet critting you for the rest of your healthbar and then i can bust out my sylvari jig on your downed corpse as i let my pet cause you to bleed to death...

PS: I know counting is hard, but that's not a one shot xD
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    2900 highest crit, cond build necro.

4k with engie's grenade barrage and berserkers amulet :S

'nade engineers don't exactly have much burst
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

I will say absolutely honestly, I don't do spvp, but I do a real lot of wvw and on my mostly-glass cannon (I have a very unusual spec, that lets me have few "oh shit" automatic spells that let me survive everything and everyone but a focused zerg, without losing almost none of damage. And no, I will not share it, don't ask) warrior I NEVER been brought not even to 1/3d of life in one hit, let alone one shotted, while 9k kill shots on plate are quite usual for me. 12-14k are not uncommon either, naturally on light-medium armored targets.

hi I'm a necromancer and WOT DO THESE NUMBERS MEAN