483 Windwalker Monk LF 9-12 hour 10s (or 25s, but pref 10s)

Hey there!

At the end of 2012 I had a real life emergency come up that forced me to quit WoW. As it stands, that emergency is now over and handled and I'm looking for a new team to raid with. Unfortunately due to the fact that I have a girlfriend and a job I can't meet the raid times of my current guild and I'm looking for something a little more relaxed but still focused on progression.

I have heroic experience, though no kills, but I do have experience with just about every current fight and I look forward to pushing into 5.2 with a new team.

A little info you might need: I'm open to Alliance or Horde (though I'm currently horde). If possible I would prefer a raid schedule that doesn't go on Friday / Saturday or Sunday as I work those days. I'm available Monday-Thursday from 6pm EST until 11pm EST (all night on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I work at 12 AM EST). I have an extensive raid history that I won't waste my post by putting all over here. I do not have logs, unfortunately, as they've all expired however I DO have references that can attest to the fact that I am, actually, a skilled player.

A little other note for you readers: I have just about every class at 85 or higher. I could easily reroll to one of them to fit your needs (my second best behind my monk is my hunter, playwise) though would obviously need a small amount of time to level and gear.

I level REALLY fast. Like really fast. 1-90 in under 4 days /played without RAF fast.

I look forward to hearing from you, your guild, or your special cupcake delivery.

Thank you.

Corza.

We are currently looking to fill a few spots in our raiding core.
    <SSDD> is a Tanaris-US (Horde) 10-man guild

Progression
    T14
    Mogu'shan Vaults - 2/6H (The Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed * both realm firsts)
    Heart of Fear - 6/6N
    Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4N

Raid Schedule
    Monday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Tuesday - 7:30PM-10:30PMEST
    Wednesday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Thursday - 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Contact
    Any questions about guild or recruiting can be addressed on our public forums or in game by contacting Giry (GM) or any of the guilds officers (Juanping, Frin, Juanishi, Bigins, Amiru or Zanish).

ssdd.guildlaunch.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. (ps, we always have cupcakes at our guild meetings)