Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Episode 12 of 17 on season 6, almost over for me

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 09:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Great show, horribly corny, cliche ending.

I think Breaking Bad is a better show.
    Ending was spot on if you ask me, just finished about half an hour ago. At first I was like wtf but then I watched a video that explained it thoroughly and now it makes sense and I think it's awesome.

*SPOILER*

I especially liked how it ended how it started, with jack's eye opening to start and closing to end.. so good.. I felt like a bitch crying though.
    Last edited by TJ; 2012-10-08 at 08:38 PM.

LOST is definitely the best TV series!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyphetamine View Post
    LOST is definitely the best TV series!
    It was good, but definitely not the best. Too many inconsistencies and loose ends.

Was it really only 2 years ago that it ended? Feels like so much longer ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It was good, but definitely not the best. Too many inconsistencies and loose ends.
    Only minor things, what needed to be answered was. It's definitely the best series that I've ever watched, although Walking Dead is a contender when that finally comes out, also just started watching Breaking Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Only minor things, ... also just started watching Breaking Bad.
    There are no minor things in a show like Lost. A *great* show makes use of every minute of the viewers time.

Both by having arcs within the episode, as well as the season, and the series. When arcs go unresolved, or unconnected, it ends up being detrimental to the series, and in the longrun I felt like I was watching another Matrix. They just kept pumping out episodes for cash until the money dried up.

While they're not exactly the same sort of show, even the slightest comparison of Breaking Bad and Lost's writing quality leaves Lost looking like a saturday morning cartoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Mr. OP

I just started watching Lost last week.

Can I have my life back now please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Dear Mr. OP

I just started watching Lost last week.

Can I have my life back now please? Thank you.
    You will be glad you invested your time in that great show.
    Some things are worth losing your life for

Easily one of my best series ever. The one thing for me about Lost was the characters. I could relate to them and when one died it kind of felt losing someone in real life. I really enjoyed tuning in so as they explored the island and it's mysteries that I was right there with them.

I will say it's been funny watching other shows try to emulate Lost and falling on their face.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of felt the same way as the OP. I watched every season back to back up until the last 2-3 episodes in the final season (and I'm glad that I did! sometimes they went 3 weeks before they showed a new episode..... That shit would have drove me nuts!!!) And felt kind of sad after it ended.

Thankfully after that my brother introduced me to Dexter and I watched that back to back into the middle of season 4 And then I found breaking bad so I forgot all about lost

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCrafter View Post
    Breaking bad is fantastic, so is Sons of Anarchy.
    And Boardwalk Empire, Homeland, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Six Feet Under (even though its long gone )
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3