Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool Looking For Awsome gaming Mouse

So im looking for a awsome gaming mouse one that has alot of buttons and is reliable. Will be buying in 1hr so any post would be awsome ty.

Don't get the Naga, it's notorious for double click issues among other build quality problems.

Check out Logitech's G600:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104674
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

what about steel series

Naga does indeed have "problems" with double clicking. I dont got any, but if i press in a special way i can easily make it double click. I can imagine people making it double click when clicking the way they are most comfortable with.

My Nagas have both been very strong and good quality otherwise.
    Nagas are for small handed people really : /

I've got an eye on the G600 too though. Logitech mostly mean quality products in my head.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    what about steel series
    I'm very happy with my Steelseries Sensei, but I mostly play MMOs and it feels like it was designed for FPS. So my opinion probably doesn't matter much. When I do play BF3 I feel like this mouse is vastly superior to my old logitech one (can't remember which one, it's that old).

Steelseries/Razer seems to be the "gigants" in PC gaming but to me it seems like mouses from companies like Logitech get better reviews from different gaming websites.

Edit: Actually read the OP and the Sensei is not for you at all. I have yet to try out their MMO-mouse as I personally feel that 9-12-ish buttons on a mouse is a bit overkill, I'd probably press the wrong ones.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

see i hear bad things about razer but i have had nothing but awsome things with them

Cyborg MMO7 if you're looking for tons of buttons. If the build quality is on par with the RAT7 you'll love it.

If you don't want a ton of buttons, the RAT7 is really good. I use one at the moment.

My Naga died after a few months... My Razer wireless headset was shitty too. I've switched to Steel Series, and haven't looked back.

Either way, apparently OP should have bought something by now.

sorry was afk well i have had my deah adder for 1year but i want something with more btns like the naga and i love razer so i just dont know. And the cyborg mice look cheap and from what i hear also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought a Razer Naga Molten Edition a couple months ago, don't regret it not even for a split second.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Don't get the Naga, it's notorious for double click issues among other build quality problems.

Check out Logitech's G600:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104674
    I'll have to disagree. I've had multiple nagas, all only replaced because of over-use (I destroy any mouse within a year.) I must say, its very comfortable, lightweight, but sturdy and built well. The buttons are well placed and really do help in gameplay. On top of that, Razer gave me a free new mouse just because I used mine too much! LOL! I've used steelseries, logitech, microsoft, and razer, and the naga comes out on top.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.7mDSMhle2RQ

When there's north of 125,000 people watching videos about the problem on the first page of a simple youtube search, it becomes glaringly obvious that there's issues. Especially considering gaming mice (and even more so an MMO mouse) are such a niche product with very few purchases compared to the rest of the mouse industry.

Razer has had this problem with tons of mice, most notably starting with the Copperhead.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

A lot of people are complaining about the Nagas lately, yet mine is in perfect condition and I use mine a lot more than most would normally. I would recommend the Naga if you want a new mouse, the quality IS amazing, and the extra buttons are unmatched.

Don't get Steelseries or Razer and you will be good.

Logitech has good mice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on how many buttons you want, get a Logitech g600 or g700 (600 has more).
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

I'm using this http://steelseries.com/products/mice...es-ikari-laser. It's not the best gaming mouse, I can't say. It's missing a couple of buttons, since I want tons of them to make key-binds. However it fits my hand perfectly and I haven't felt any pain in my hand when I've played for long periods of time. I've had it for 3 years and I've handled it pretty brutally, yet it looks as if it was bought yesterday and nothing is broken on it. Never had any sort of problem with it. The only negative thing I can think of is the cord. It's made of some kind of rope so it's gotten pretty "wavy" and it isn't very mouldable so it is close to impossible to get it straightened again.

However when I get the money for it I will buy http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-epic/. Seems like a nice gaming mouse, wireless and it has tons of buttons for key-binding.
    Last edited by Management; 2012-10-06 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    ...And the cyborg mice look cheap and from what i hear also.
    Looks can be deceiving, because my RAT 7 is anything BUT cheap. It's built on a cast-metal frame so it's extremely solid; it feels way better than the Naga I've got sitting right beside it. The scroll wheel on the RAT 7 has a more distinct click than the one on the Naga, and the side scroll wheel does too, which the Naga doesn't even have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    nice gaming mouse, wireless
    Can't have the two in the same sentence!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Can't have the two in the same sentence!
    http://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/gaming-mice/razer-mamba
    Cant speak to quality - but apparently its almost as fast as most "fast" gaming mice.

I've had my Logi MX518 since the model was brand new(5-7 years - dont really remember) and it still works like the day I bought it - I will say its starting to look really worn - but its plastic - so what can you expect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracus View Post
    http://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/gaming-mice/razer-mamba
    Cant speak to quality - but apparently its almost as fast as most "fast" gaming mice.

I've had my Logi MX518 since the model was brand new(5-7 years - dont really remember) and it still works like the day I bought it - I will say its starting to look really worn - but its plastic - so what can you expect
    Doesn't really matter if it's as fast as other fast gaming mice, there's still the battery-issue. Having your mice do random shit or just go slower because the batteries are low or having it completely die because you didn't replace the batteries earlier can cause some mayhem in online gaming! I used to have a wireless gaming mouse, now I have a Sensei. I will never go back to wireless.

Edit: Seems like it does have a charger-thingy, so I guess my main issue with wireless mice doesn't apply to this one. But for extended periods of time (New launches and LAN-parties) it's still an issue.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt