The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Why are you dying on sha anyway.. he's too easy
    PUG's get wasted on him It's pretty funny actually lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Why are you dying on sha anyway.. he's too easy
    Either the other faction or the same faction tries to "intervene".
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this still a perk then? Why not change it to something else? 10% movement speed while dead is utterly useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    The question is.... why didn't they just use the same system the old world bosses had? You'd get a debuff upon death that would essentially prevent you from going anywhere near that thing for some time

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    The question is.... why didn't they just use the same system the old world bosses had? You'd get a debuff upon death that would essentially prevent you from going anywhere near that thing for some time
    Simple they wanna piss people off, Like really It's a REALLY really dumb nerf that was unneeded. Like once more possibly one of the DUMBEST ones
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-10-06 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    All those devs quit and the new ones forgot about it?
    *shrug* it may not be so far off from the truth lol.

Deleted
    Good riddance. I hate the OP guild perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    People may get annoyed with these nerfs, but they're good. The level 25 guild perks completely destroy the thought of starting a new level 1 guild.
    With daily cap of XP gone and XP from quest normalized you can have lvl 25 guild in matter of hours. With the repeatable quest my frient made 3x lvl 25 guild on his 3 alts in 4-5 hours and sold them to ppl raging they cant start guild without lvl 25

I know it was mentioned before but really...

"If you are killed by Doomwalker you gain the debuff Mark of Death. This debuff (similar to the Dragons of Nightmare bosses) means that you can only attempt this boss once every 15 minutes, because the Aura of Death would kill you instantly." Replace Doomwalker with Sha of Anger, done. That'll teach people not to throw their corpses at loot pinata's lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    I see it as an incentive to die less.
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    they should've implemented anti-zerg mechanics like previous world bosses, where a killing blow landed by an ability of the boss results in insta-death by any other ability landing on you for the next 5 minutes. Preferably reducing your corpse to a hideous pile of sha-goo. Just like Emeriss turned you into rotting mushrooms.

Deleted
    even if they wanted to nerf it, this seems a bit overkill :/

Good Fix, Blizzard is finaly doing thier job and making the game better. OP guild perks sucks, and should be nerfed/removed from the game.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a feeling this nerf was not only for world bosses but those out there on world rares too.....allowing others to come in and tag rare before you can get back to your body to retag the rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    If it was because of world bosses, then there's a simple fix to it.

Don't let people release spirit until the entire group has wiped. Like every other raid boss in the game. How can they not think of that.
    Because its not in a instance, if a randomer gets caught in the cross fire while leveling, should they not be able to release?
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    oh no wow is dead

Give me a break. As if that's going to be a huge problem to -anyone-.
    It's just a huge waste of time for progressing raiders...

10+ Year Old Account
    Stepped away from my computer last night to get a drink and came back to find 5 Alliance were killing me. After running back to my body I noticed how slow I was going. This nerf doesn't really bother me in the least. Just makes being dead feel like it used to is all.

While I don't like this change, it's not a big deal. How did we all do before we had guild perks? We didn't even get a 10% speed increase unless you were a Night Elf with the Wisp thing. So... why is this a big deal again?

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    While I don't like this change, it's not a big deal. How did we all do before we had guild perks? We didn't even get a 10% speed increase unless you were a Night Elf with the Wisp thing. So... why is this a big deal again?
    because it shows how lazy blizzard is.... instead of adding debuff like in every world boss they had they just rather destroy that perk

Deleted
    OMG I'LL HAVE TO WAIT 10 MORE SECONDS TO GET TO MY CORPSE!!!!FFS BLIZZARD WTF ARE YOU DOING?SCREWING UP THE GAME LIKE THIS,BLIZZARD FAILS SO HARD WITH THIS PANDA EXPANSION AND ACTIVISION MESSING UP THE GOOD OL' GAMES VANILLIA AND BC WERE!!

/retard mode off
    Who cares?it was a useless perk and this "fix" doesn't really affect the quality of the game in any way,so..stop whining about everything blizzard does

Deleted
    Have to be honest that perk was the only one I really noticed. Not planning on leveling any alts and when you die in a raid now you always spawn right outside the portal so it won't effect me so much