Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha. its starting to seem like having a guild isn't what it use to be, if they are beginning to degrade down the perks of being in one.
    #boycottchina

they punish everyone because of one tiny world boss? -,-
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn.
    On one hand 10% feels really pointless, but at 100% I always fell off stuff.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Yeah I noticed that I move pretty much normal speed now. It is what it is I suppose. Not really a big deal seeing as I don't exactly die much anyways except on the world bosses. Maybe that's why they nerfed it? Because people are able to run back to the bosses so fast, it's as if they weren't even dead. lol. IDK.
    This was the first thought that came to my mind as well. It has to do with the world bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    World PvP'ers

Levelers

Anyone

Hello?

There was no reason to nerf it in the first place that couldn't be fixed without nerfing a perk into oblivion.

Really? 2000 posts on the forums and you feel the need to post this?
    The bolded word makes your entire argument invalid.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Just because everyone doesn't blindly accept anything they are handed, be that Blizzard related or not, doesn't make them "QQ'ers".

Genuinely of the QQ argument, seems you can't be critical of anything without being a QQ'er.
    And what say you of the opposite end to the people that are critical of EVERYTHING to a point that far surpasses OCD?

I find it odd that it's under "bug fixes".

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, since a couple of days now, this perk hasn't worked for me, I have to run like i don't have this perk.
    I reported it as a bug, but now I see what happened, it's a stupid change, for what would you want 10% more speed while dead? i mean it's a 10% plus anyway, but I rather have my guild xp used in something more useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    After ressing twice, you get pretty long waits anyway. What's it matter if it takes almost no time to run back if it's a minute before you can ress anyway?

But more importantly, why the freaking fuck did they make VoA/TB a world boss this time? What possible purpose does this serve except to make players hate each other even more and to reduce the amount of people who get to kill it by 98%? Just as the BMAH completely flies in the face of eight years' struggle against gold sellers, the Sha of Anger is entirely counterintuitive to a design mentality that has sought to let all players see all the content.

One of the worst feelings you can have in a game is that something isn't available because somebody else did it first. I played Everquest before instancing was invented. You know what that shit does? It makes people despise each other and grief their rivals to hell whenever the chance is there. It gives people a sense of loss and disenchantment every time they find that something they wanted to do has become impossible because some other players claimed it first. Keep the PvE competition to world/server-firsts and such where it has no direct impact on what players are allowed to do. Don't fucking step back to the MMORPG's infancy where the way to get ahead was to fuck other players over. That's for PvP only. In PvE, it just makes the game worse in every conceivable way.

10%. Meh.
    They should have changed it to reduce the waiting time for a resurrection by 50%, would've helped world PvP at least.

I just want a reason behind the change whatever it might be, seriously what could they think up would be a good reason too do this change

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is possibly one of the dumbest ''fixes'' I have ever read =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think they did this for wpvp over world bosses. There have been times where I have gotten in a 2v1 and killed one person and have him respawn while still fighting the other... pretty much making it a 3v1. Or even worse if you get into a close fight 1v1 and the person is able to get back to their corpse in time to start the fight when you are not even half way back to full health yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    oh no wow is dead

Give me a break. As if that's going to be a huge problem to -anyone-.
    It is a problem during progression, yes we use to do it without for all those years but once you've gotten used to something you can't exactly go back. I know it has actually affected the morale of some members in our guild.
    Last edited by mmines; 2012-10-06 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    People on my server are already pretty bad but even there sha of anger is not really corpse run race.
    On topic - might just remove that crap since it isn't even noticeable. Oh and I agree that it is quite ridiculous to list it under "bugfixes".
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-10-06 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dPwnShop View Post
    I would think they did this for wpvp over world bosses. There have been times where I have gotten in a 2v1 and killed one person and have him respawn while still fighting the other... pretty much making it a 3v1. Or even worse if you get into a close fight 1v1 and the person is able to get back to their corpse in time to start the fight when you are not even half way back to full health yet.
    I'm sure they could fix that somehow, like say if you had taken damage from a player in the last minute then you don't have the speed bonus.

Deleted
    That's how Blizzard works, they can't pick numbers and smoothly fix their problems. Instead they blindly shoot random values.
    Just have a look in their changelog. Thing X now deals 25% more damage. Thing y now has 30% longer cooldown.
    Or even worse - those pet fixes, that's just crazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    People may get annoyed with these nerfs, but they're good. The level 25 guild perks completely destroy the thought of starting a new level 1 guild.

Stupidest change Blizzard has ever fucking done. Not even worth being in a guild if they keep fucking with the perks.
    Shuttle of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    So...don't die? I don't see the problem here. Typically we spawn near our corpses anyway so it was always a pointless guild perk.

10% blows, it needs to be upped. I died during one of the Storm Dragon dailies where you challenge one of the other students. Well, the graveyard is on top of a mountain, in the bay, and there's no ramp near the dailies. I had to run on foot North to Sri-La village, up the ramp, then South to the Arboretum. +100% wouldn't be much of an issue, but +10% made it almost worthwhile to just accept the rez at the Spirit Healer.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?