471 hunter LF late night 10 man guild for mop

.......................................................................................... .......................................................................................... ............................
    Last edited by Waggles25; 2013-06-21 at 09:52 PM.

Hello there! I am very interested in recruiting our character. We are Horde though; I know alliance would be a plus; but I figured I would see if you may be interested. I myself am in the mists of trying to recruit members for my 10 man raid core. Late night of course; starting time will be 12 A.M. EST. Ending at 3 EST. I hope to hear back from you. Also I posted a recruitment thread that I will link below to see what we are all about. If you are interested please let me know asap. I am trying to get this core up in hopefully less then two weeks.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...re-Horde-10man

10+ Year Old Account
    <I Think It Cleaves> is a newly resurrected guild that will be transferring to Azuremyst-Alliance on 10/19 (we cannot transfer sooner sadly, due to lame guild transfer restrictions).
    We, too, come from a 25 man raiding environment that we did not find to our tastes, and have decided to start up a 10man guild that we ran previously. As this is going to be a new guild, we don't have any progression under it's name, but our core members are at least 4/6reg in Vaults, and were 8/8H in DS (a hard feat, I know).
    Our raid times will be Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 6-9pm pacific time, hopefully starting the week after next to give our new raiders time to level and gear up.
    Currently recruiting 2 non-caster dps, a tank, and possibly a third healer. Just so you know where we are at currently.

You may contact me in game (Proxzy@Azuremyst), PM me here, or add me on realid *with a message explaining who you are* (sasslefrassed@yahoo.com).
    Website Application: http://itic-az.enjin.com/
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.