Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I strongly feel some of you that say "the pandaren are nothing but a joke" really need to play this game, http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

Despite their origin, they played major parts in the lore, making them just as important as any other race.

Deleted
    Pandaren's are a nice touch? it's a step in the wrong direction and blizzard knew it when they announced it.

Quote Originally Posted by north99 View Post
    Pandaren's are a nice touch? it's a step in the wrong direction and blizzard knew it when they announced it.
    Because Blizzard is all like "LET'S KILL OUR HUGE SOURCE OF INCOME BY NOT LISTENING TO THE PLAYERS AND DOING WHAT THEY WANT", just like they apparently haven't been for the last 8 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by north99 View Post
    Please, tell us why you think it's a step in the wrong direction.

*Guys, stop talking about Blood Elves*
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Please, tell us why you think it's a step in the wrong direction.

*Guys, stop talking about Blood Elves*
    Don't you see, Phillip? Blizzard is committing suicide. It looks like this is the end of the World..of Warcraft.

Who is saying they are committing suicide?
    What they are doing is changing direction..... and it's a direction not every player is happy about.

They try to correct things but sometimes some corrections are coming too late. Once people get used to things, they don't want to go back to a longer way in achieving the same things.
    We'll just have to wait and see what kind of impact it will bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Who is saying they are committing suicide?
    What they are doing is changing direction..... and it's a direction not every player is happy about.

They try to correct things but sometimes some corrections are coming too late. Once people get used to things, they don't want to go back to a longer way in achieving the same things.
    We'll just have to wait and see what kind of impact it will bring.
    No matter what Blizzard does, there will always have people complaining. They could add a Argus expansion like "everybody" wants and there will still be complaining. There is no true direction for this game.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, the BlueGoats are far more absurd in Warcraft. You want to complain about Pandaren not fitting in when they have a hugely epic amount of lore content in the game now? Start whining about the Draenei barely being involved in their own expansion pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Indeed. Clans were created after the demons corruption.[COLOR="red"]
    Huh?

Clans like the Warsong, Dragonmaw, Blackrock, Thunderlord, Shattered Hand, Laughing Skull, Bleeding Hollow, Frostwolf, Burning Blade, etc... all existed before the corruption. The only clans we know that were made after the corruption were the Twilight's Hammer, the Black Tooth Grin , and the Stormreavers.

It was shown in the novel, Rise of the Horde, that even before the corruption, combat was a coming of age for an orc, and that no greater honor exists then to die in a fight. They were not psychopathic though, and kept most of the battle lust toward hunting, clan disputes, or skirmishes with local Ogre mounds. They even avoided the Draenei because the Draenei pretty much left them alone, giving them no reason to go into conflict.

What the Legion did was take the spark that was already there, and ignited it using a combination of magic and fear, feeding the flames until that spark turned into a full fledged fire.

As for Pandaren, they fit just as well as any other race in the game, both in style and theme. I mean we have native american cows, how is that less crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    There is no true direction for this game.
    I can agree with this; it seems they are experimenting with stuff and see how it turns out.
    I am kind of lost in the thinking blizzard is showing. It seems different part of the game is created by different department who are not talking to each other.
    So when things come together, the whole picture is not really consistent.

What I still don't understand, to give an example, it the removal of head-enchants.
    This would force people to grind rep..... but as I see what they did with rep, I just can't figure out of the guy who said that about the head-enchants is working for the same company.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Honestly, the BlueGoats are far more absurd in Warcraft. You want to complain about Pandaren not fitting in when they have a hugely epic amount of lore content in the game now? Start whining about the Draenei barely being involved in their own expansion pack.
    BlueGoats who don't know how to drive*

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    BlueGoats who don't know how to drive*
    But we sure know how to crash!

I still don't get why people are STILL bashing Pandaren and blizzard for introducing them into World of Warcraft.

Here are a few tips for you kids:

First go play Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne.

Secondly stop being so ignorant and close minded, try having at least a little fun in your life not just hate and ignorance, i'm serious.

And to you people who are like "OMG BUT PANDA IS A JOKE BY BLIZZAR OMGROFLMAO".... Seriously? Have you ever heard of jokes being a serious bzns?

Actually Pandarens were first thought off back in 2006, and were supposed to be the all new alliance race in The Burning Crusade(thank god they changed their mind). And they wanted Pandarens to have a little bigger play in the game then alliance only race that people will hardly notice at all. So their joke must've been a little serious. Plus I don't see anything wrong with Pandarens, they are panda like creatures and looking at pandas as a cute furry creature that you just want to cuddle and own as a pet because you just watched Kung-Fu-Panda you're way out of your mind.

Just because we have big talking furry cuddling monsters in Monster Inc movie, I don't want a big monster pet that would eat me and everyone around me in a horrible way.

What i'm saying is that even thought some movie producers took an animal and made it into a family cartoon movie doesn't mean it's childish and stupid. You can basically take everything and put into a cartoon movie and have it for kids, I mean anything. But in reality it IS different. You don't want to go to a zoo or into the wild and hug a panda, its just as stupid as going to hug a big bear. Its dangerous because they are not the same you see in the cartoon movies, not even close. Pandas can be ferocious and dangerous is what i'm saying.

So yeah, you really need to rethink this through and open your mind and stop being so ignorant.

Can someone who dislikes the Pandaren explain to me why it's such a big deal and bars you from playing this expansion?

And also why it's such a big deal that you have to force your opinion on other people and make such a huge deal out of it?

Can someone who dislikes the Pandaren explain to me why it's such a big deal and bars you from playing this expansion?

And also why it's such a big deal that you have to force your opinion on other people and make such a huge deal out of it?
    While I'm not one of said people, I will try my best to imitate their insight -
    They believe that Pandaren are childish/immature, and don't want to play a childish/immature game. The irony here being, of course, that such an attitude is in itself immature.
    Any mature person should have no problem looking past the "pandas are a fluffy bear" stigma. Especially after having played through the zones once, and reading / discovering the lore of the Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    While I'm not one of said people, I will try my best to imitate their insight -
    They believe that Pandaren are childish/immature, and don't want to play a childish/immature game. The irony here being, of course, that such an attitude is in itself immature.
    Any mature person should have no problem looking past the "pandas are a fluffy bear" stigma. Especially after having played through the zones once, and reading / discovering the lore of the Pandaren.
    But how is that such a big issue.

How is it so bad that people need to constantly say they're childish and try and convince the players, who like them, that they're childish.

But how is that such a big issue.

How is it so bad that people need to constantly say they're childish and try and convince the players, who like them, that they're childish.
    That I'll never know.
    Maybe it's because they also think their opinion is law, and therefore try to enforce it?
    I never understood why people care so much about what others like or dislike (and not just in WoW, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    That I'll never know.
    Maybe it's because they also think their opinion is law, and therefore try to enforce it?
    I never understood why people care so much about what others like or dislike (and not just in WoW, of course).
    Well again, I'm asking for the people who disdain the Pandaren so much to please step up and explain their logic to me.

I'm honestly just curious.

Well again, I'm asking for the people who disdain the Pandaren so much to please step up and explain their logic to me.

I'm honestly just curious.
    I'll second that request. Would be very interesting to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im curious on where do this people that think that pandarens are "too childish" draw the line?
    Cow People ... not childish
    Wolf People ... not childish
    Blue Goat People ... not childish

and then npcs
    Walrus People .. not childish
    Fish People .. not childish

Pandaren : OMG KUNGFU PANDA, THIS GAME SUXS, KIDS MOVIE INTO WOW