Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    What if I told you, that you can't make me like the Pandaren?
    Then I would say that your argument is collapsing in on itself and that you should leave and save face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The one thing I do not like about the Pandarens are themselves hypocrites of their own race. The Pandarens are suppose to be about hearth and home yet the now they are suddenly suppose to join the Horde and the Alliance to go out and seek adventure? I can see a very few of them doing this but it is lore breaking...Your character is supposed to reflect the average of your race, not the other way around.
    The Pandaren that are playable are from Shen-zin Su, the explorers who first ventured out after the sundering, that sorta thing is second nature.
    Anyway this thread is kinda old, its literally been BEATEN to death... your time to complain was months ago, don't like pandaren or pandaria don't play or get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    Then I would say that your argument is collapsing in on itself and that you should leave and save face.
    Thank you captain obvious. If I don't like the game, I cancel my subscription like I did a while ago. Your response changed my life, so obvious, yet so life changing argument.

What if I told you, that you can't make me like the Pandaren?
    Good for you? He didn't say you have to.

Why do people seem to think that us blowing up all your bullshit excuses for not liking them means we want you to like them? I don't and I'm pretty sure a lot of the others don't either. I just want people to own up to the fact that they don't like them and stop fishing for stupid excuses and trying to make it sound like they are some enlightened individual because of their reasoning.

And I also think people who have quit the game and hate whatever the latest hot topic is should really leave rather than stick around trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Good for you? He didn't say you have to.
    Many people here say I have to like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Augrelle View Post
    Pandaren Fit in Warcraft's lore. However Warcraft's lore states that the Pandaren should be neutral, and they are not. That is why the panda mage in your group felt out of place.
    They seem fairly neutral to me. The fact they are available to each faction is irrelevant. As a nation I have "seen" them take a side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

The person you quoted did not.

no they say you cant say that their jokes/dontbelong/arent for warcraft.

i hate night elves and abhor ranged classes, doesnt give me the right to ask blizzard to remove mages and take night elves off the list of playable races
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no they say you cant say that their jokes/dontbelong/arent for warcraft.

i hate night elves and abhor ranged classes, doesnt give me the right to ask blizzard to remove mages and take night elves off the list of playable races
    You don't have the right to hate Night Elves, because they were in WC3 har har.
    See what I did there? 99% of the responses I get are like this. You are not included yet. ''You can't dislike this race because they were in game X''

Deleted
    I don't mind the pandaren to much now i guess, but i still don't like them as a playable race.

See what I did there? 99% of the responses I get are like this. You are not included yet. ''You can't dislike this race because they were in game X''
    well to be fair the majority of people who make these posts arent saying "i dont like pandaren" there saying "i dont like pandaren therefore this race shouldnt be added despite the fact alot of people do like them"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

You are once again throwing the "I'm allowed to hate what I want" argument at someone who has said not liking it is your prerogative, just stop making up bullshit excuses.

That's what you did there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    I guess he missed the entire point of the expansion that is: the war is pointless.
    The world needs peace.
    But peace is a lie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    That character was a side-joke, never intended to be a serious race.
    The pandaren are the brainchild of Samwise Didier, and certainly more than "just a side-joke". Ever seen him talk about the race? Yeah, it was used as an April Fools but that doesn't mean that they were created for that purpose.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is pure gold. Though the people you are replying to might just go ''TL;DR lolz, lrn2trollbetter, lolz hater''. It's not worth replying to them. They are just close minded idiots, who won't accept the fact, that people don't like the Pandaren.
    Nobody in this thread has any beef that others dislike the Pandaren. What people have a beef with is those who dislike Pandaren are trying to justify that dislike by saying that Pandaren are childish or don't belong, neither of which is even remotely true. It's people with no real rational dislike for pandas trying to rationalize it and forcing their views on others.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakAndAlePie View Post
    I understand how people don't want pandaren in wow.
    I don't. WoW already has fricking dragons and gnomes and elves. How can pandas be that different? Seriously?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ituhippi View Post
    I don't. WoW already has fricking dragons and gnomes and elves. How can pandas be that different? Seriously?
    HURR DURR how can people have different opinions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    I still don't get why people are STILL bashing Pandaren and blizzard for introducing them into World of Warcraft.

Here are a few tips for you kids:

First go play Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne.
    I have no problems with the concept of Pandaren per se, I personally just think that they look goofy so I don't like them.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-10-09 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    I still don't get why people are STILL bashing Pandaren and blizzard for introducing them into World of Warcraft.
    Here are a few tips for you kids:
    Secondly stop being so ignorant and close minded, try having at least a little fun in your life not just hate and ignorance, i'm serious.
    Hate is healthy...

Deleted
    And where exactly in that game are the Pandaren canon and not a joke easter egg? The extra Horde campaign?