Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    You don't speak for me.
    Your sig says otherwise.

You will never understand the joy I feel when I slash a blood elf in two or cleave an orc's head off his shoulders. That is the real war.
    hahahahaha silly alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't speak for me.
    Hmm. A Guild Wars 2 fanboy. Nothing you say matters here, so why waste your time posting stuff no one will care to read?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting an expansion with the Burning Legion. Instead I get peace lessons. ''Lolz war is bad, be nice to eachotherz.'' Now I have to wait a whole year to see if we might, MIGHT get a BL expansion.
    Pro tip: you won't be getting a Burning Legion themed expansion for the next one. And maybe not even for two next expansions. You only had to read what Blizz said.

Besides, if the Burning Legion were to attack now, we would stand no chance with so many disputes between the two factions. Therefore, if Blizz is planning to use the Pandaren to sort out the relationships between the horde and alliance, you could expect something big upcoming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Your sig says otherwise.
    Kung Fu Panda jokes annoy people around here. So why not shove it in everyone's face?

point is the reason pandaren were added was because so many people asked for them.

hate the playerbase if nobody ever asked for them they wouldve never been more then an inside jab at samwise
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Kung Fu Panda jokes annoy people around here. So why not shove it in everyone's face?
    Too bad your sig is wrong then.

I was expecting an expansion with the Burning Legion. Instead I get peace lessons. ''Lolz war is bad, be nice to eachotherz.'' Now I have to wait a whole year to see if we might, MIGHT get a BL expansion.
    Actually the lesson is about going to war for the right reasons. The war the Alliance and Horde fight now is one of hate not necessity they will assumedly learn and grow through this expansion and ergo be better prepared stand against the legion next expansion. Also there's this expacs ambitious plan to character develop Varian into a leader worthy of being called a "High King". Call me over generous but I like to think positive.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Trials_of_the_High_King

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Pro tip: you won't be getting a Burning Legion themed expansion for the next one. And maybe not even for two next expansions. You only had to read what Blizz said.

Besides, if the Burning Legion were to attack now, we would stand no chance with so many disputes between the two factions. Therefore, if Blizz is planning to use the Pandaren to sort out the relationships between the horde and alliance, you could expect something big upcoming.
    We wouldn't stand a chance regardless. The BL would be too powerful for anyone in the game as it stands. I would expect after MoP that a BL expansion would be released since there is so much involving the Old Gods currently.

Actually there's been talk about Sargeras having to do with the next one so that's probably Burning Legion and/or Titans related.

actually all signs with wrathion and illidan and whatnot point to the burning legion invading or atleast a force of equal strength attacking us.

as wrathion says "we are like a tiny flame in a sea of darkness"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Getting kind of irritated with all the people whining about how Blizzard have supposedly 'wrecked their own story'...

1. It is their story, you don't get to decide what fits in lore, -they do-

2. There is frankly gigantic amounts of lore to support why they're in the game, how about you stop being so willfully ignorant and read up on it?
    Last edited by mmoc62babd2cec; 2012-10-06 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    Getting kind of irritated with all the nerds whining about how Blizzard have supposedly 'wrecked their own story'...

1. It is their story, you don't get to decide what fits in lore, -they do-

2. There is frankly gigantic amounts of lore to support why they're in the game, how about you stop being so willfully ignorant and read up on it?
    exactly i mean chen helped BUILD orgrimmar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Actually there's been talk about Sargeras having to do with the next one so that's probably Burning Legion and/or Titans related.
    Actually, there's been talk about Sargaeras not coming to the scene before level 100. Seeing as things stand now, that's 2 expansions away.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I'm no clairvoyant, I just don't see the Burning Legion coming in that soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a stupid OP post is that O.O

pixels offend me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dodonpachi View Post
    pixels offend me
    Dyyyaamn Blizzard gyive me back Arrrrrthas!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    Dyyyaamn Blizzard gyive me back Arrrrrthas!
    Dyyyaamn yuou haz no logicz

Actually, there's been talk about Sargaeras not coming to the scene before level 100. Seeing as things stand now, that's 2 expansions away.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I'm no clairvoyant, I just don't see the Burning Legion coming in that soon.
    a burning legion expansion doesnt have to end with sargeras. the way see it the legion spans entire planets and worlds i doubt we would go fight sargeras in the first expansion about the burning legion.

i could see it dealing with illidan coming back, demon hunter hero class, and at the end we kill a big burning legion member like maybe the leader of the nathrezim or kil'jaeden or someone like that

This entire expansion will be specifically about war between the Alliance and Horde, remember?

The first patch introduces our arrival to the peaceful land of Pandaria, and subsequent patches show how we ruin everything with our war and turn innocent people into jaded soldiers (example: the Jinyu in Jade Forest if you're Alliance). Soon patch 5.1 will come and stuff will gradually escalate until we're sieging Orgrimmar and kicking Garrosh's butt.
    Signature in progress...