Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Ponyland next expansion. Level your magic pony!
    Ogres next expansion. "OMG IT'S SHREK! HERP DERP!"
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Your character is supposed to reflect the average of your race, not the other way around.
    Why? If you play a human, you will see the defias gang running around and pillaging stuff. That only shows realistic views on races. Us humans are separated into groups, in real life, too. So why shouldn't a fictional character be able to choose what he will fight for?

OP: holy mother of roleplay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Ogres next expansion. "OMG IT'S SHREK! HERP DERP!"
    ahahaahah well to be honest Shrek's not very similar to WoW ogres, still lolled though

their culture is essentially different from the rest of azeroth. they've been separated from them since the sundering and didnt exactly interact on much of a level. they should BE like the rest of us. Plus their system of avoiding negative emotion is supported by the fact that old god remnants literally get empowered by it.

I remember reading an EXACT post like this when w3 came out about the night elves. same arguements used. Structurely the same points with a few words exchanged.

If i go to china i dont tell them they dont belong to the world cause they're different from the cultures most propagated.

I find it refreshing to find different cultures on azeroth, as a planet.

also the language used by OP is ridiculous. WE went into THEIR mists the VERY moment the mists stopped hiding them. We released the demons they had locked away and developed their entire life philosophy and culture around avoiding. We screwed up a working system they had running fine for 10,000.

I know you're RP-ing a version of "send the expansion back" but seriously, just say that then.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2012-10-06 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Nah the next expansion will include forced faction change. Because Blizzard are biased assholes, and only love the Horde. So obvious, it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    That character was a side-joke, never intended to be a serious race.
    Actually, the implementation of the Pandaren as a race in ROC was a joke. The subsequent addition of Chen in TFT was not.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    If Blizzard had wanted to make agame apart, or integrate them into Titan, I would have had no problem with the existence of pandaren and their lore.

But their endless stream of peaceful, happy drinking Starfleet explorers atmosphere is totally out of Warcraft context.

I come back every expansion to hate something and to WAR, not to solve problems about evil spirits and find reasons about what is worth fighting for.

I figh for the hate I feel for my ravaged lands and my murdered heroes, I fight for the lust of revenge and the desire to shed the blood of my enemies until the rivers run red with it, I fight in the name of the Light and with the forces of the elements to resolve unquenchable blood feuds with this alliance that is the Horde.

I fight for Jaina Proudmoore and Theramore, I fight for Vrynn and his past suffering, I fight for Lothar, for Alleria, for Dannath, for Uther.

Pandaren, you're a wonderful and fresh race, but this conflict is beyond you, and you simply do not share the fury of our races nor will you ever understand it.

You will never understand the joy I feel when I slash a blood elf in two or cleave an orc's head off his shoulders. That is the real war.

Go back to your Mists and take care of your evil spirits problems, the rest of the world is at war with its own past, and will be forevermore.

Garrosh has seen to that.
    Then you obviously fight the wrong fight. This fight is against the Old Gods and the Burning Legion not amongs ourselves. Pandaren may be the solution to cease the conflict among the Horde and the Alliance and to focus ahead for the end days. Because if the Burning Legion attacks or an Old God is freed, you would have wished you had the Horde by your side.

Plus people keep talking about this the fight for "peace" not belonging in world of "WAR"craft. It belongs more than everything else combined. The fight for peace is MOST relevant and important when there is war. Why fight for peace during peaceful times? Know you try to gain peace when it isnt there.

War and peace go hand in hand. War always has an element where people fight for peace and understanding because War is all sorts of bull.

it would be very bland if everything was 100% WAR WAR WAR WAR. With everyone being a version of Garrosh and Varian.

And even objectively its a bad argument, because its understandable if everything was peaceful in warcraft. then you can say how is this happening in a game with War in its name. But that has never been there. Atmost tensions have been put down and simmered under the surface before an excuse is made and things escalate once more. theramores history is one example of this.

But what we do have is constant war now on many fronts, which has been building up worse and worse since wotlk (where in northrend we had orcs relishing slaughtering an army of alliance who were fighting undead, undead who then overwhelmed the orcs as well but the orcs still praised their own actions). With a comparative handful of people focusing on peace (anduin), staying neutral or focusing on the major problems to come (wrathion manipulating both sides to deal with future problems)
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2012-10-06 at 11:24 AM.

Nah the next expansion will include forced faction change. Because Blizzard are biased assholes, and only love the Horde. So obvious, it's not even funny.
    Because nothing says love like taking away the leader everyone loves replacing him with a guy everyone hates and then saying 'and in this next expansion he will commit horrible war crimes in the name of your faction'?

To each their own, I don't think faction favoritism is a thing. *shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you're ranting about something that has nothing to do with the topic. Did you run out of clever answers?
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted

Doesn't have pandas, or peace lessons.

Then why are you still here?

You have allot of anger? Why are you angry?

Deleted

and it's also a different game! with a completely different lore too!! think about the possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    and it's also a different game! with a completely different lore too!! think about the possibilities!
    What does your first and second do with each other?

Deleted
    Well. actually I do not know, but a little bit of nonsense fits nicely to answer to nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    You have allot of anger? Why are you angry?
    I was expecting an expansion with the Burning Legion. Instead I get peace lessons. ''Lolz war is bad, be nice to eachotherz.'' Now I have to wait a whole year to see if we might, MIGHT get a BL expansion.

You would never whine about this if kung fu panda movie didnt exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    You would never whine about this if kung fu panda movie didnt exist.
    You don't speak for me.

Deleted
    you should wait for patch 5.1