Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Playing in Pandaria feels like playing a whole new MMO. I don't mind really, but it doesn't fit with the rest Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently there are 16 pages of suckers born every day.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren existed before Titan was a thought in someone's head.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for the day Blizzards adds Tuskarr as a playable race, and after that playable battleponies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaKanista View Post
    People fear what they dont understand, and since being afraid of something is considered weak, they hate it instead to make themselves feel better about not understanding it.

Its a very neanderthal way of living your life, basic and doesnt involve much thought.

Each to their own, let them hate. As long as there are people that seek knowledge and understanding the human race will not devolve into Troglodytes.
    For future ref alot of our current evidence suggests that neanderthals were actually quite intelligent maybe even moreso than our direct ancestors who they are now known to have interbred with.

Other than my little lesson i LOVE Pandaren was rven going to quit till they announced em. My main is now a Pandaren Brewmaster named Sakurazaki.

I also love the asian themes as well as how it feels like old wow mixed with some of their better changes.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    It works both ways which seems to be the point you are ignoring. Without us, those "gods and demigods" would have lost. To use an NPC example, Thrall is a mortal, and without him, no one would have been able to wield the Dragon Soul. Tirion was also a mortal, and without him, no one could have wielded a purified Ashbringer. And now, as we square off against our own negative emotions made manifest through the Sha, Wrathion will equip us with Legendary weapons of our own.

As for your Lord of the Rings example, the final book is all about how necessary it is for Men to unite under the King in order to defeat Sauron. And, more importantly, without Frodo, the Ring would never have been destroyed. You are glorifying one side of the coin without acknowledging the importance of the other side.
    You just gave me a badass thought. Imagine if we got a legendary or artifact(the legendary red color if i recall right) that we got to name and maybe stat adjust within limits of course. We could choose weapon(or two if dual wielders) but maybe only one per toon if not account(as in game account not battle.net account) and so we'd have it on just our main.

Might be a cool touch for the Sargeras expansion actually. We could have it hand made by the titans for the purpose if slaying Sargeras.

Also anyone else think Ragnarok alone could summon the giant Sha from jade forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Sorta agree.

Pandaren feel out of place in the game. To me it's obvious that they were an easter egg / april fools joke...

Yesterday I was doing a dungeon run with a blood elf death knight, undead warlock, orc warrior, troll priest, tauren druid and panda mage... The panda mage really was the odd one out in the picture.
    Why do people make shit up to try and prove points? Do they think everyone on here is THAT stupid?

I have yet to see how they're out of place.

Also, isn't this just another "Why I dislike Pandaren" thread?

Can we just stop these @_@. It's been old since Mists was announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Still waiting on those Naga. GC said something about "how would they wear boots?" but the Draenei (and now Worgen) never seemed too concerned about that.
    Well yeah, ok, really, how would naga wear boots? >_> Draenei and Worgan have legs, the Naga doesn't :/

BTW, for some comical relief here's the evil patch notes! Never get old http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_1.11_%2...Patch_Notes%29

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Really?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...ren_female.gif

Male tauren look like bulls, female tauren look like cows.

And if they wouldn't Blizzard would have done a bad job.
    But tauren are not the only race modelled after an animal.
    Tauren aren't supposed to look like cows. They just have many things in common.
    Imagine if tauren looked like the real cows (the critters in wow) on 2 legs. Then I would agree that they look like cows. Pandaren is pretty much just a panda on 2 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Well yeah, ok, really, how would naga wear boots? >_> Draenei and Worgan have legs, the Naga doesn't :/
    They could wear a boot on the tail?

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Think about why I said those two races. Neither one wears boots when you equip them. They wear leg warmers instead. Naga would simply have tail warmers.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-10-07 at 11:09 AM. Reason: dem grammars/tone
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Imagine if tauren looked like the real cows (the critters in wow) on 2 legs. Then I would agree that they look like cows. Pandaren is pretty much just a panda on 2 legs.
    You are not making any sense.
    Of course Tauren look like cows.

Even the name tauren comes from the latin word taurus which means bull.

Deleted
    WAR = Warhammer: Age of Reckoning? Yes it's still going on well, given the circumstances. But before you can play, you must first download a filthy 7gb patch. On a client that must reset to 1% everytime you close it. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-

"other animals" like tauren? At least they don't LOOK like cows.
    They are a bovine race, to some they look like cows because cows are bovine. How you look at the Pandaren is how they look at the Tauren. You see Panda people, they see Cow people. You might think it is stupid, but they are like you, but with Taurens. With that said.....uh Pandas are VERY easy to adapt to a humanoid state as the can stand on 2 legs unlike a cow, bull, etc. Just look at Furblogs, to me they are just bears with a humanoid look, just like how the Pandaren are. Bears are much more easier to adapt than cows, bulls, oxen, etc.

IMO pandaren fit warcraft much more than draenei or gnomes or goblins or blood elves.

pandas are not made for war? yet a panda gaurd 2 shoot my ass. while a alliance gaurd can't even kill my warrior. so how are they not made for war?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    You are not making any sense.
    Of course Tauren look like cows.

Even the name tauren comes from the latin word taurus which means bull.
    And it's also an anagram of "Nature"

But yes, of course they're supposed to look like cows. People will lie themselves into oblivion, honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    And it's also an anagram of "Nature"

But yes, of course they're supposed to look like cows. People will lie themselves into oblivion, honestly.

Wow, thats a good one

i agree that panderans dont fit the warcraft universe, but the reason why they are in the game right now is a pure business one..

its obviously why we just got a new xpac all about pandaria and playable pandarens and more specifically, the monk class.
    try to think why on hell blizzard's top executives gave a green light on a product so similar in concept to KFP at time where they are losing subs by the millions?
    any company putting out products similar by concept to other existing products allready in the market are trying to commercially Suicide..unless..

it was never a question of who came first with the concept of a martial arts panda fighting bear from the time of WC3 or the time of KFPs...
    blizzard just want to ride the popularity wave of both of KFP films and Mulan films and come up with a product that Complementary the genre rather then start a court war with walt disney and all to attrack that same audiance of millions to come and sub to the game. thats the true reason.

and thats also the reason we never saw a single pandaren or pandaria in the game so far even if blizz PR guys was forever saying that the pandarens were originally ment to be the new ali race in the first ever xpac...i think ita a lie, watch criss listing the races he wanted to add...you will not find pandarens there..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kei61shkWhU 07:45 in....

its also the reason that the current style of the game is more walt disney rather than typical warcrafty, its full of opposites, just like a cartoon should be.
    the panderans are portrayed as a martial arts experts yet they are fat, all-day meditating peace loving and brew drinking race,
    the animation blizz gave them is pure comical, they roll on the floor , they have that ridiculous looking spinning kick that even in a film like the matrix , that kind of over the top kick would be considered too much...,they have that karate kid style pose and they jump around like little balls of fur as you can see in the shadow pan instance.

pandaria itself is a complete zoo with talking monkeys , fish man and insects. a complete zone is dedicated to quest endlessly at farms with vermins..
    and what ever the reason the story forced us to go there ,by the end of the 1st tier of this xpac all pandaria's problems with the mugo and sha and insects will be done and we will move on to the war between the ali and the horde which to me , a fan for 20 years of warcraft between the ali and the horde ...isnt realy going to change anything cause i do belive that by the end of xpac there will never be peace between the 2 sides and there will never be a winner in that war....

so this entire xpac is based upon a realy shallow and weak story and its more like a gimmick to get new ppl in rather than progress the story like each xpac does

actually tauren DO look like cows and are MEANT to look like COWS, they are based off the COW level from diablo blizzard has admitted this.

which means the tauren are based off a joke.

to say they arent cows is just delusional they even have a special emote for / moo

and before anyone says "YEAH BUT TAUREN AINT NEVAR HADS EXPANSION BASED ROUNDS THEM" whos to say they wont? maybe magatha bonds with the greatmother of the earth or something and turns the grimtotem into some army and decides to try and attack azeroth? it could happen :P
    Last edited by Immitis; 2012-10-07 at 05:35 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552