10+ Year Old Account

Glorious! possible bug

Just a heads-up to fellow achievement-hunters that Glorious!, the achievement to kill all rares in Pandaria, doesn't share account-wide progress like Frostbitten and Bloody Rare do. You have to kill all Pandaria rares on a single character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

All achievements are like that, according to how blizzard stated it. You cannot share parts of Achievements to other characters unless the "Part" is an achievement within itself like the ones for Meta Mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all achievements are like that. Gold looted above 50k progress is shared account-wide. HKs above 50k are shared progress account-wide. The 2 prior rare achievements, Frostbitten for Northrend and Bloody Rare for Outland, both have account-wide shared progress.
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    Not all achievements are like that. Gold looted above 50k progress is shared account-wide. HKs above 50k are shared progress account-wide. The 2 prior rare achievements, Frostbitten for Northrend and Bloody Rare for Outland, both have account-wide shared progress.
    All those achivement have a blue bar at the top, that indicates the progress being account wide. Glorious does not have one of those, while both bloody rare and frostbitten do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hence the "possible bug" in the thread title. I'm letting others know, in case they're like me and didn't specifically look for the blue and were hopeful Blizzard would follow their own precedent (I know, how silly of me).

There is no need to explain how achievements or account-wide achievements work, folks. I am not ignorant of these mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not highlighted blue, so I'd think it's intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    At the current re-spawn rate it is by far the easiest kill rare achievement. Was able to complete it within the first week. So shared or not I don't think it will be a big deal.
    Loser since Feb. 05'

Didnt know the pandaria rare achievement wasnt account wide.