Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Uh yeah ok. In case you missed it 90% of the posts in this thread are insulting me, but w/e.
    What is this 2nd grade?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crejack View Post
    I stopped reading there, cause there was no point to continue reading.
    Then you missed my point, I'm not arguing on his side, I'm saying that it's bad evidence.

Uh yeah ok. In case you missed it 90% of the posts in this thread are insulting me, but w/e.
    Well, mostly because you come off as too full of yourself and kinda called the playerbase stupid despite probably not knowing how most people feel about it.

And sure people will enjoy it. Why care? Provide constructive, non-militant feedback and move on.

I'm not just making this up....people flocked to sparkle pony like it was the elixir of life when blizzard released it.

What's wrong with people flocking to sparkle ponies? If that's their thing, who cares?

Stating facts is not the same as insulting people. I'm not just making this up....people flocked to sparkle pony like it was the elixir of life when blizzard released it.
    Stating something grounded in fact in a mean fashion doesn't make any less rude.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    What's wrong with people flocking to sparkle ponies? If that's their thing, who cares?
    OP stated he loses sleep over this forum. I say he cares, and way too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the same token what's wrong with people not liking it or pointing out why they think it's ridiculous? Everybody on this forum just needs to chill out. The OP has an opinion, he didn't insult your god or insinuate he had carnal knowledge of your significant other. Everybody jumps down every bodies throat here...
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

It sounds like you're insulted. With just what they already previewed to come, it sounds major to me -- without even knowing what else there is that they didn't tell us. What do you consider major? Oh wait, it doesn't matter because it's not your company to determine what stuff is and isn't.

If 5.1 was only pet battle fixes, and they were calling it a major update, I could somewhat see where you're coming from. There could be an extra 4 boss raid for all you know being released (which by then it would be a major update by your definition). If new raid content is released, will you drag this thread up and let us all know that you are officially an idiot?
    Still can't find any evidence to support your previous lies I see, but way to keep up with your trend of using ad hominem attacks and putting words in my mouth to try and win your arguments. Gold star for the day for you.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Also this.

i understand where the OP is coming from. If I jumped on vent and a guildie said blizzard's 'major' patch is coming out tomorrow. "Oh really what's in it?" "Some bug fixes and another daily."

Then I would be asking my guildie "what's so major about that?"

or another way of saying it.

They are building this HUGE building in town. really? how big? oh 3 stories high... hmm not that huge is it.
    Last edited by MrSerious; 2012-10-06 at 06:48 AM.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    i understand where the OP is coming from. If you jumped on vent and a guildie said blizzard's 'major' patch is coming out tomorrow. "Oh really what's in it?" "Some bug fixes and another daily."

Then I would be asking my guildie "what's so major about that?"

or another way of saying it.

They are building this HUGE building in town. really? how big? oh 3 stories high... hmm not that huge is it.
    Actually 3 story building in WoW is kinda huge...

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    By the same token what's wrong with people not liking it or pointing out why they think it's ridiculous? Everybody on this forum just needs to chill out. The OP has an opinion, he didn't insult your god or insinuate he had carnal knowledge of your significant other. Everybody jumps down every bodies throat here...
    The OP suggested that people who flock to sparkle ponies are morons. I asked what makes these people morons.

Playing the inquisitive, centered, devil's advocate bit is annoying. If you haven't learned that in life, you will.

Still can't find any evidence to support your previous lies I see, but way to keep up with your trend of using ad hominem attacks and putting words in my mouth to try and win your arguments. Gold star for the day for you.
    Being mistaken (it has yet to be proven one way or another) is not the same as lying and why does this argument need a winner? I've had my fair share of arguments and in my experience everyone loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Lies, I've been playing since patch 1.12 and the never added any voice chat to the game.
    Fail troll is fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP suggested that people who flock to sparkle ponies are morons. I asked what makes these people morons.

Playing the inquisitive, centered, devil's advocate bit is annoying. If you haven't learned that in life, you will.
    It's true. This world doesn't have enough partisan reactionaries. MY BAD YO.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

You should be insulted. They treat their playerbase like their a bunch of nitwits. Then again as long as they can get away with it why change.

"OOO SPARKLE PONY!! GIMMEE GIMEE!!
    Admins, please ban this troll.

It IS pretty funny how they say "you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you hype up things" and then go around and hype up the stupidest shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The point was that they said it at all. Its a very clear attempt of influencing players to believe this is a 'major patch' based on how Blizzard describes it, instead of players basing their opinion on the actual features in the patch.
    Idiots like you, who think yourself to be smarter/knowledgeable than rest, talk like this in public, and see what happens.......Heck dude, chill the fuck out, the expac is like 2 weeks old and u are like OMFG THIS SUCKS /quit......... They just mentioned abt it and when was the last time they mentioned 5.1....right 2 months back....

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Admins, please ban this troll.
    Posting an opinion isn't trolling. Calling someone a troll might get your banned though.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Fail troll is fail.
    Or maybe the feature is so damn useless that it was ignored by the vast majority of the playerbase playing 2.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15