Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Admins, please ban this troll.
    I think just he's upset few people share his viewpoint (on this thread at least) and has poor skills in civil discourse (or is not using the ones he has).

Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Still can't find any evidence to support your previous lies I see, but way to keep up with your trend of using ad hominem attacks and putting words in my mouth to try and win your arguments. Gold star for the day for you.

Well this thread has jumped into it's 8th page of idiocy, and either you are too stupid to have a conversation with (likely) or you're just being insulting (also likely).

Have a good, although sad, evening/day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    It IS pretty funny how they say "you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you hype up things" and then go around and hype up the stupidest shit.
    and then every player on the forums comes back and claims that's it's your fault for hyping it up it if you get a tad bit disappointed in it. It's so stupid. I'm reminded of Bashioks statement about D3 before it was released. For the life of me I can't find it but it was basically don't get to hyped when they had done nothing by hype it up...

Here's the full quote actually

"On a more serious note, I too worry that we won't be able to meet the expectations people have built up for themselves. Part of my job is managing people's expectations, so... eh... stop it. Stop thinking about how awesome this game could be. Just imagine it's a new M. Night Shyamalan movie. Sure Sixth Sense was amazing and Unbreakable had it's moments, but this right here is the sequel to The Village ... or The Happening ... or Signs ... or any of the movies besides the two I first mentioned. So just like, lower those expectations, but still definitely buy the game please, and everything will be just fine. K?
    But then they market the shit out of it and hype the shit out of it and all the fans do it to and all the fans in this thread are defending them for it but then they all turn around say what name so boss? Hype? who told you to get hyped? It's your fault for getting hyped... I don't know I just don't know.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-10-06 at 06:58 AM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Posting an opinion isn't trolling. Calling someone a troll might get your banned though.
    Actually you just get ticketed by bots.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    The OP suggested that people who flock to sparkle ponies are morons. I asked what makes these people morons.

Playing the inquisitive, centered, devil's advocate bit is annoying. If you haven't learned that in life, you will.
    My point was that Blizzard know that can get away with producing mediocre content and this playerbase will still buy it. I guess this is the modern era where its not socially acceptable to tell the truth unless it makes people feel good, so I wont label (and I never have labeled, moron is your word not mine) the current playerbase. Call them what you will.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Well this thread has jumped into it's 8th page of idiocy, and either you are too stupid to have a conversation with (likely) or you're just being insulting (also likely).

Have a good, although sad, evening/day.
    Good night too you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Admins, please ban this troll.
    There is a gold advert thread that's been open for near 30 minutes, so unfortunately I don't think there are any admin's around to make your very agreeable plea to be met, sadly.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 06:58 AM ----------

My point was that Blizzard know that can get away with producing mediocre content and this playerbase will still buy it. I guess this is the modern era where its not socially acceptable to tell the truth unless it makes people feel good, so I wont label (and I never have labeled, moron is your word not mine) the current playerbase. Call them what you will.
    Actually you did label the current playerbase in the title of the thread

If not "moron", then what term would you use for a player that acts this way when first hearing about the Celestial Steed:

"OOO SPARKLE PONY!! GIMMEE GIMEE!!

FYI, using the above quote to convey a message is what is not socially acceptable, not the lack of truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    There is a gold advert thread that's been open for near 30 minutes, so unfortunately I don't think there are any admin's around to make your very agreeable plea to be met, sadly.
    I think I solved the mystery of 108 dollars, but yeah it's 3 AM EST, it's sleeping time for most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bro! You know they haven't finished the patch notes for 5.1 right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerialslayer View Post
    Bro! You know they haven't finished the patch notes for 5.1 right?
    If you expect lots more than what they posted...then yea you got your hype up to much I HOPE and that's a big hope theyll implement some other fucking system to get around daily quest grinding rep bullshit. If they did that then this would be the best patch in the universe.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Truth is largely opinion so speak whatever you like just please do it more politely in the future and maybe you'll be able to talk about said truth instead of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to laugh when I read the 5.1 announcement from Blizz, which basically amounts to a paragraph of propaganda. Just look at the bolded parts:

The fact that they have to remind us twice of how 'major this patch is', just reeks of desperation to quiet the grumblings about slow updates in the past. If you actually look at these 'major features' objectively, these are things that are barely worthy of a press release, let alone an entire patch. UI fixes for pet battles? A minigame? An exciting paragraph this is ultimately describing...daily quests? These things are considered major features now in wow? And is a simple point conversion from one stat to another really a 'major feature' of the first real content patch?

Remember when daily quests were a chore to get through so you could get to the fun stuff? Kind of sad that dailies are now the real meat of endgame.
    I don't know from which world you come from, but that's common advertisement practice all over ther world. Also, nowhere there is said that 'bug fixes and more daily quests' are the ONLY content of the patch 5.1. Your vision is so narrow that I wonder how you can see at all. A comparison of your post would be someone saying "Look, this car is a four-wheel car!" and a person with your kind of attitude starts complaining and whining to everyone that said care has no spare wheel because it only has four.

And again, the Blue post was just a PREVIEW! You never, ever, EVER reveal the full content of what you're preparing. NEVER! Otherwise it spoils the element of wonder people get when they finally get the new content. Seriously. Check out movie trailers. That's just one example. You're whining about a PREVIEW. Can't you see how that sounds silly and childish?
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Then what term would you use for a player that acts this way when first hearing about the Celestial Steed:

FYI, using the above quote to convey a message is what is not socially acceptable, not the lack of truth.
    I don't really even know what were talking about at this point, but I wouldn't call them anything. Someone who buys Blizzard products maybe.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread obviously isn't constructive. Closing.