This constant laughing infront of org

Doesnt anyone else get irritated by this? Its the most annoying laughs ever :|

Deleted
    what laughs?the only thing i hear that is laughing would be brewfest and that is only when you are rather close to it

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what you mean, but for ironforge, i was thinking about handing out at brewfest, and seeing if they added anything worthwhile ( finished achievement years ago )
    and it was so loud that i had to leave, pretty funny though, i could imagine Blizz recording those conversations in a studio

Yeah, after years of doing it and then going back for anything new they added (had to pick up the new Keg Pony and Pandaren Brew Thing this year, which took a bit of grinding at their prices) the sounds really do grate on me. Whenever I'm in an area I've already "beaten," I must Music and play my own since I've heard it all before. The Brewfest "music," however, isn't even tied to the Music setting as it plays whether I mute it or not. I'm kind of thinking it must be linked with Ambience since it sets the mood for the event. Anyway, I always keep sounds and the like on for atmosphere and audio cues, so rather than turn everything off I have to just endure that raucous crap whenever I'm in the area.
    At least us Alliance have it a bit easier than you Horde, it's pretty easy to leave IF without going through it but the Horde version seems to be really right outside Org.

Deleted
    'ERE! 'ERE! Al drink tah THAT!

DOHOHOHOHOH!

There are people in Orgrimmar? MoP was designed to fix this issue

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta say I much prefer the Dwarves drunken merry going at Brewfest rather than those squeaky Goblins. I love the Dwarves being their jolly selves, but I try my hardest to stay away from the annoying Goblins.

Did somebody say ale?! - Dwarf intellectual

"What do you call a Goblin...Mage?"
    "I don't know..."
    "A Goblin who can SPELL!"
    "AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Its comedy gold!!! How can you hate it?? XD