When will Shadow Priest Mind Sear be fixed?

Title says it all. When will it be fixed?

Currently, I see other classes doing 30K per target at times and we do only 1K to 3K per target. While other classes do over 100K, we barely scratch 5K to 8K (regardless of gear). We have not seen anything from Blizzard yet to address this and shadow priests have gone untouched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Lol uh my priest is 86 and hits each target for 2-3k my 90 BM hunters multishot hits for around that so I have no idea what you are talking about Mind sear beats the shit out of most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Lol uh my priest is 86 and hits each target for 2-3k my 90 BM hunters multishot hits for around that so I have no idea what you are talking about Mind sear beats the shit out of most.
    I just asked our guildie hunter and their multishot at 87 hits for like almost 7k, so I think you're mistaken. Mind Sear right now serves no purpose, especially with halo.

My priest (458 ilvl) hits for about 3900 @ .87s

I asked a random 90 hunter (451 ilvl) and he multishots for about 18k @ 1.5s normal GCD.

This means that a lesser geared hunter can multishot for about 2x give or take what mind sear does, while also keeping mobility.
    Last edited by chazus; 2012-10-06 at 06:38 AM.

Halo has a 40s CD and you need to be 25yd to 30yd away from your target to be anywhere useful. You're not very good at your hunter if you do that little at lvl90. You should be pulling over 100K on 15+ mobs.
    Mind Sear serves a purpose and that is constant aoe. It is non-existant right now and blizzard noted it as a major problem and stated that it would be buffed by at least 25% on the beta. That buff never made it to production. Even at 25%, it would not be anywhere equal to other classes. At most it would need to be around 40-45% to be on par with other classes.