Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    Are you on drugs? We should be in the top 2-3 because we are a pure dps class. I'd love to change specs so I can tank/heal when our damage is low, but alas I can't. For Rogues it is either we can bring it or we get out of raids - other classes offer class utility and can bring other benefits to a raid. Apart from tricks and the odd sap we might as well be a Death Knight pet.
    i'd say this and this. we cannot tank, we cannot heal, we are melee (therefore we take more damage then ranged due to the nature of boss fights). if rogues arent in the top 3rd in a pure tank and spank fight, how are we going to be once we start target switching (Which we are decent at, but there are many classes better) or having to avoid Point Blank mechanics, or dealing with air phases.

Deleted
    That blue post was a piss take really. You mean you've only JUST HEARD we were upset? What about the constant stream of feedback from the very moment the talent trees were announced at blizzcon and throughout the entirety of beta with continuous 25+ page threads? We called this a very long time ago. It's obvious live = beta for Greg Street when it comes to us, so I won't give his company a single cent until they sort this shit out. I have no temptation to buy Mists or renew my subscription, why would I pay good money to nerf my class into oblivion?

I love how that blue is masquerading as some caring sympathetic soul here to solve our problems, if they gave a shit about our problems they would have listened in beta when there was still time to do something about it. We are unlikely to get the total revamp we need now, might get one or two buffs but the playstyle will remain gimped and the talent issues will remain.

No surprise. Blizzard listened to the whiners and forgot that rogues were completely fine in Cataclysm before Legendary and Vial came into play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    No surprise. Blizzard listened to the whiners and forgot that rogues were completely fine in Cataclysm before Legendary and Vial came into play.
    and the whiners forgot the T11 obscurity and T12 being "balanced" and that T11 was as about as melee unfriendly as it could get.

E .· ` ' / ·.F. your tears fuel me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    They did but they...disagreed. Now they have to make up for what they could have done in beta.

Who knows, maybe their internal numbers are showing that there's a very small amount of rogue 90s being active nowadays.
    maybe you'll end up with a free legendary again, who knows, might be worth suffering right now !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    maybe you'll end up with a free legendary again, who knows, might be worth suffering right now !
    The "legendary" we got was an orange item of epic quality. It wasn't actually legendary.
    Nevermind the fact that legendaries will now be handed to EVERYONE.

Deleted
    So can we expect a Buff ?

Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    So can we expect a Buff ?
    Whenever it is, I'm sure it ends in a ™

Deleted
    I feel that we are just getting hope from them to get it crushed again with like 1 line text on class changes/fixes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new for us Rogues, it's been like this every single xpac at the start. I'm in full heroic dungeon gear and I'm beating everyone on single target fights unless there's some dumb mechanic that gimps melee hard. I have to admit though the energy regen is more brutal than I remember, when my cooldowns are down as combat I feel really weak. Once we get our 4pc tier set it's gonna be insaneeeee.

That wasn't a very good response from the blue. All he said was "yo heard you were frustrated, that's cool but stop comparing rogues to monks. k thnx bai!"

I'm not frustrated with my class in the slightest atm. Nobody is forcing you to play a rogue, if you are unhappy then play something else.

~~It's pointless to feel as though bliz should tailor an entire class to the concerns of a percentage of the playerbase.

/locked

Don't think I need to explain why...