Arms vs. fury for soloing/dailies?

Which is better for just killing mobs solo quicker in your opinion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Play whatever you're most comfortable with. They can both solo mobs quickly.

They are both pretty good, but personally, I find Arms to be a little quicker and smoother at dispatching enemies. You don't have to rely so much on procs or rage with the free Overpowers. And Sweeping Strikes is really nice since you are almost always pulling more than one mob at a time.

It was hands-down better for leveling as well. But that is just my opinion though.

They're both mechanically extremely similar while out questing. In the past, I would've said Arms by a HUGE margin. Due to a number of quality of life changes, though, like not having to stance dance to charge, being able to charge in combat, and being able to use your spec's primary strike on cooldown independent of Rage levels, I prefer Fury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Arms has sweeping strikes and deep wounds spread via thunderclap and mechanics that mean rage is of little concern (overpower), personally I think it wins out fairly easily if you're pulling more than 1 mob.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Arms has sweeping strikes and deep wounds spread via thunderclap and mechanics that mean rage is of little concern (overpower), personally I think it wins out fairly easily if you're pulling more than 1 mob.
    Meat Cleaver is incredibly strong.

Take DR too and you're pretty much set as a Fury warr.