Deleted

Reforging and reforgelite

I just tried ReforgeLite. I let it do it's thing (at least I think I did) and it took me to 8.41% exp cap. (It's supposed to be7.5) It also decided to reforge crit for exp on an item when there was mastery on it, which is what it's supposed to reforge because mastery is far worse than crit for an arms warrior, and on my helm it chose to reforge crit for exp when there was haste there, what's up with that? And why does it seem to insist I reforge all my gear? That's not needed. I mean, I'm at near perfect 7.52 exp right now, because I removed some reforgings, I click calculate and do all the stuff again, after removing some unneeded reforgings, and it shows back up that it's going to reforge some crit to exp. I've set it to default preset arms, by the way. I watched a tut and some guy said 'You can choose not to reforge some items if you want, but why would you not want to reforge everything?' Er, since when was this ever the case? I'm at cap right now...why would I want to waste more stats and go over? I'm at a correct amount of Hit and exp, (7.5%) and it's telling me that I need to reforge everything.

So question 1: What's wrong with ReforgeLite?
    And question 2: Since when do people reforge all of their items?

Deleted
    early in the expansion dude- to make sure you have both hit and expertise caps all your items will be reforged. I'm playing an arms warrior too and I had to put in the required stat weights for reforgelite. Couldn't be arsed with that so just did it all manually.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the items are reforging to hit exp and hit cap, not sure why it's at 8.41% so you obviously moved changed a number, didn't put in the right number or change the reforge yourself, it's really not that hard to understand.

Here's a good reforgelite tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjqAF9iylg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    All of the items are reforging to hit exp and hit cap, not sure why it's at 8.41% so you obviously moved changed a number, didn't put in the right number or change the reforge yourself, it's really not that hard to understand.

Here's a good reforgelite tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjqAF9iylg
    I assure you, I clicked arms preset, clicked caculate and click show.

So I have no idea why it's taking me above 7.5
    I have no idea why it's reforging crucial stats when there are less needed ones on my items.
    I have no idea why it's telling me to reforge everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    I assure you, I clicked arms preset, clicked caculate and click show.

So I have no idea why it's taking me above 7.5
    I have no idea why it's reforging crucial stats when there are less needed ones on my items.
    I have no idea why it's telling me to reforge everything.
    No ones uses the pre-sets, put the stat weights for an arms warr in yourself! Especially if you're a human, gnome or orc and getting expertise from the weapon that you're using from a racial, you have to change the soft cap to at least 6.5%

Hit and Expertise are your most crucial stats and it has to reforge EVERYTHING to get you to 7.5%, at the moment on my DK I only have one item that isn't reforged to hit or exp. Even when I was in full DS Heroics in T13 almost all my gear was reforged to get better haste, mastery etc.

And after you hit calculate scroll down and click " show " it will bring up a window with the reforges in it, click " reforge " and it will do it all with out you pressing a button so you don't balls it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    No ones uses the pre-sets, put the stat weights for an arms warr in yourself! Especially if you're a human, gnome or orc and getting expertise from the weapon that you're using from a racial, you have to change the soft cap to at least 6.5%

Hit and Expertise are your most crucial stats and it has to reforge EVERYTHING to get you to 7.5%, at the moment on my DK I only have one item that isn't reforged to hit or exp. Even when I was in full DS Heroics in T13 almost all my gear was reforged to get better haste, mastery etc.

And after you hit calculate scroll down and click " show " it will bring up a window with the reforges in it, click " reforge " and it will do it all with out you pressing a button so you don't balls it up.
    Well, if you can link me to a guide that tells me all of this crap then that'd be fine. Because right now it's like I'm struggling to try and teach this addon common sense, which is something I could do just by looking at an item and saying 'Oh, so that has haste, let's change that to exp.'

10+ Year Old Account
    I do want to help you but I'm really tired. -_-

For the moment you may just be able to reforge your gear by looking at it, not too hard, doesn't matter if it's not perfect.

I'm falling asleep in my chair at the moment, sorry...

Deleted
    Wow, kinda weird to see my guide linked by somebody else! I will help as much as I can but I'm not entirely sure of the exact nature of the problem.

Could you link your character's armory profile?
    Are you still coming out with too much expertise?

Deleted
    Just tried it and works like a charm. Klicked def, changed my prio to hit 7,5%>exp soft.>mastery and it reforged it to 7,5 hit and 7,57 exp.

ReforgeLite works fine for me. Currently as an orc I have a MH axe OH sword, currently reforging for heroics, and it reforged my exp to 6/5, which is what I want anyways until I get an axe OH. Otherwise the priority list works great for me.

Deleted
    reforgelite is like the best addon ever. I would marry that addon