Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Currently I'm that divided between exploring Pandara, levelling my monk and experiencing pet battles that my main still hasn't hit 87 I'm spoiled for choice
    I'm still level 80. After I downed the LK no other story in wow mattered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    I'm still level 80. After I downed the LK no other story in wow mattered.
    Back in 1995, after finishing Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, I too thought that I wouldn't care about any other story in that world.

Then, a bit later, Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness came along. Boy was I wrong.

2/3rds of the way through level 85. Losing the will to play but I'm hoping I'll get there

Deleted
    I had the same problem but then i realized that Brewfest event is soon over and i want them epics. Dinged 90 yesterday.

87 Finished Jade Forest and started Valley of Four Winds.

Mainly because I'm questing with my bf and don't want to level without him. Pandaria is amazing, especially when taking our time to absorb every little nuance together Yes - we read all the quest dialog, most of it is really good and sometimes funny as hell.

My third alt, 87 atm.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

I dinged 88 last night, which is absurdly slow for me. I haven't had as much time to play as I normally do, and I keep getting distracted by all the other new stuff. Fortunately, my guild as a whole likes to take things pretty slowly and isn't pressuring anyone to level up quickly.

Who else isn't 90 yet?

The 7,300,000 subscribers that didn't buy MOP.
    Ba dum tish!
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not 90 yet, currently 2 bars from 88... I prob would of been 90 if my trip to Europe wasn't 2 days after launch

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still level 88. Slowest I've ever leveled in WoW (and not because I dont find it enjoyable, but because I just dont have the time atm)

I still haven't gotten MOP. I think I will in the next week or so, but for now, nah. I'll wait on it.

Nope, alt working on and doing midterm stuff essentially.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still lvl 87 almost 88..., i'm pretty slow lvling cause i like to do all the quest on one place, and sometimes i get bored of questing and go to SW to look for a raid (old content) or go to outland and do some dungeons to get my transmog set (still working on the headpiece..., i have killed the last boss of underbog like 15 times... /sigh)

also... my subscription canceled 5 days ago... and i haven't payed for it yet... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Currently I'm that divided between exploring Pandara, levelling my monk and experiencing pet battles that my main still hasn't hit 87 I'm spoiled for choice
    Was 90 on the 26th, full heroic geared a few days later. And for nothing really, don't have a good raiding guild. Or time to raid much anymore during the week, for that matter O_o I just hate questing, don't think the alts will step anywhere else than in dungeons.
    p.s. best expansion ever, of any MMO. And I've played a lot of those.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    I'm 89 now, nearly at 50%, as a boomy/cat druid. I'm taking my time and doing all the quests in every zone slowly, to get to know the lore of Pandaria.
    I am not rushing myself one bit, and I am reading every quest's description. I plan on playing a bit with my Monk, later on.

I'm not. I enjoying reading the quests and taking it slow.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite yet but probably sometime this weekend.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Lvl 89 with 15% to go. I've been playing really casually. About 5/6 hours a week since the expansion launch. No guild, so no need to rush because of group obligations, plus Pandaria just ain't my bag. I rolled blood elf for the multi-level lore and moral ambiguity. That doesn't exist in Pandaria.

Expansion came out just the day I was going on vacation to my hometown, so I haven't played a lot, still 89 but i'm loving it :3

Sitll 85 , didnt buy the xpac cant get on my fucking server, fuck that game