Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    The difference is Warcraft 2 was a natural progression not pandas and Pokemon that frankly are not part of lore. Sure you could say Chen and the pandas and most would agree but find for me where Pokemon fits in Warcraft lore.
    There is Pokémon in the game now? Oh, you mean the Pet Battle thing? What is that like? I'm asking because I have no clue how it works or looks or anything. Oh, and yeah, I'm level 90 and raiding again like usual. I don't know what the new battlegrounds are like either. Because you see, like battlegrounds, "Pokémon" is optional and you don't have to give a shit or even notice it in the game if you don't want to. I sure haven't noticed it, at all. So if you quit WoW because they added Pokémon you are kind of stupid. People who quit the game because they are simply bored with a 7 year old game, however, are quite reasonable.

I hit 89 today and am getting a bit bored of the questing. I think I have just been playing too much to cause that. The last two expansions took me a month or two to hit the cap and this time around it will probably take around 2 weeks. There are a lot of improvements to questing and overall it's better then it's ever been.

I think when I ding I will still have half of the quests on Pandaria to do whenever I feel like it. There is a ton of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    There is Pokémon in the game now? Oh, you mean the Pet Battle thing? What is that like? I'm asking because I have no clue how it works or looks or anything. Oh, and yeah, I'm level 90 and raiding again like usual. I don't know what the new battlegrounds are like either. Because you see, like battlegrounds, "Pokémon" is optional and you don't have to give a shit or even notice it in the game if you don't want to. I sure haven't noticed it, at all. So if you quit WoW because they added Pokémon you are kind of stupid. People who quit the game because they are simply bored with a 7 year old game, however, are quite reasonable.
    I quit because cataclysm was a massive failure after only 2 months of release. I simply make fun of the Pokemon element because let's face it the idea of Pokemon is reaching for straws by the devs to desperately capture the younger audience.

Gotta catch 'em all.

Me, but only because I've been horribly busy with school lately. Gonna hit 90 today though.
    Love the expansion so far.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    87 on my paladin. Not really on all that much any more so it will probably take a while to get to 90.

41 on my monk...not really sure if I'm going to continue with him or not. Something about them feels like there's something 'missing' compared to all the other classes I've played in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still level 86. I just can't find the motivation to level.