Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Broloth didn't post the entire post there, just to be clear
    It's true, I did not.

That's just the hate he was spouting ignorantly. He can post the rest if he wants.

Broloth didn't post the entire post there, just to be clear
    They can see the original post in its entirety in the third post of the thread. It's not like the rest of it presents you in an any more positive light, it's just you misunderstanding the system and jumping to conclusions.

<< I deleteded it as ppl cannot keep a civil discussion without agressions toward specific persons. Next time I do a thread I will wrap it in rainbows and pillows>>
    Welcome to MMo-Champion the second biggest place where the some of wow's finest ignorant bastards like to gather..(first place being in game ofc).
    I hope you learnt from this Cryonic.

7/10.
    Could have used more lasers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Liara: Much better and civil =)

Broloth: again with the hate? really? derailing threads is not nice.

There is nothing to derail actually, you have no OP.

This thread is so good i've just made sammiches just for the sake of this thread.

Quick question, that have a slight relevance to this thread, whenever i buy anything from blizzard i never got more than a 5 minute waiting time for payment to be through, is this because blizzard and my bank trust eachother and just let the payment flow right through, or is it because my bank doesn't give a shit about me ?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Liara: Much better and civil =)

Switch "generic negative emotions" with "hate", and you've basically got the same thing as the post you didn't like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Liara: it's alot about the tone

ripcurrle, There is in a way by quotes but it got immature responses.

Liara: it's alot about the tone

ripcurrle, There is in a way by quotes but it got immature responses.
    I'd argue that your op is fairly immature considering the way you jumped to conclusions and asserted these horrible conclusions with no basis in fact as, well, fact. You even then went and got defensive when people pointed how easily you could have found the answer to your question. You also still refuse to admit that your OP was absolutely terrible. So tell me, where does the immaturity in this thread originate from again?

<< I deleteded it as ppl cannot keep a civil discussion without agressions toward specific persons. Next time I do a thread I will wrap it in rainbows and pillows>>
    I don't want to seem rude but... are you seven shades of stupid?:| God tell where you live... I'll come to you and get you and your friend to sign a contract that [asses me everything you own. I'm sure you won't read it.

No. People can keep a civil discussion. But when the one who they are talking to can't get things through his head people tend to get angry about it.

Deleted
    Inb4 lol i was just torolin u guise xD

But seriously though, how hard can it be to accept that you were wrong?

15+ Year Old Account
    I were not wrong, the text was not there, if I had been wrong I would have posted it right away, try to keep the thread civil please.

I were not wrong, the text was not there, if I had been wrong I would have posted it right away, try to keep the thread civil please.
    I were not wrong...

Let me use a different example of how this conversation went.

OP: "FUCK BLIZZARD THEY'RE GREEDY CORPORATE ASSHOLES, WHY CAN'T I LEVEL PAST 90."

Super heroic, awesome responder:" You're stupid, the level cap is 90."

OP: *deletes original post* "Don't be so negative and quit derailing the thread."

The thread is being kept civil. You're just stubbornly refusing to accept that you were indeed wrong. And it's quite irritating.

Where exactly did Mortain say something that is uncivil. Seems to me that everything you don't agree with is uncivil and only the things you agree with are civil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing for obvious reasons.