Farming Up Black Prince Reputation To Honred in 30 Min

Well this is how I fast grind up Black Prince Reputation to Honored...

Found this way over achievement :P

Deleted
    there is some elites that you can kill solo mate, and you dont need to have a tank/healer dps for that, just nuke them solo

Deleted
    Reminds me of the Razorscale achievement in Ulduar. Nice find though.

Deleted
    Why do they always have to be lengthy videos? How hard is it to type: go here, take tank/healer/dsp, nuke? I'm not watching a 3 minute video of some insecure guy trying to make full sentences for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is super old news, this has been around since beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Why do they always have to be lengthy videos? How hard is it to type: go here, take tank/healer/dsp, nuke? I'm not watching a 3 minute video of some insecure guy trying to make full sentences for that.
    You obviously need some help, the video is 3min long kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    this is super old news, this has been around since beta.
    Yo, well I didn't know for it, till last night And as laggspike sad there are also other nice spots for the farm.
    But I find this really easy mode, for solo, but best with 5 friends so You can in 30 min finish to Honored...

insecure guy
    Official Blizzard Fansite Member here ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    Yo, well I didn't know for it, till last night And as laggspike sad there are also other nice spots for the farm.
    But I find this really easy mode, for solo, but best with 5 friends so You can in 30 min finish to Honored...

Official Blizzard Fansite Member here ...
    forgot to say it was at "shan'ze dao" at the beach might look scary with all those elites, but just jump them, they split to serval small mobs that you just can aoe down

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    forgot to say it was at "shan'ze dao" at the beach might look scary with all those elites, but just jump them, they split to serval small mobs that you just can aoe down
    I lost AoE as Ret Paladin in MoP

Afaik this was hotfixed, the yak no longer one-shots them and they dont instantly respawn.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Afaik this was hotfixed, the yak no longer one-shots them and they dont instantly respawn.
    Erm, I made this video few hours ago ? :P They hotfixed it now ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    What a fucking dick you are. Just skip inn the film if you cant be arsed to watch the hole 3 mins. He'll why even feel the need to comment inn the first place.

Also 3 mins aint long...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Or just get a group of 3, one healer, one tank and one strong aoe dps. The head out to Kypari'ik and farm for 15 minutes or so : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Don't know if it has been fixed on some way but that was pretty much the best way as well to easily farm motes of harmony.

I don't get why people are so intent on farming reputation so quickly. You don't need to be honoured until you've obtained the 10 sigils of wisdom and strength, it doesn't get you anything and you cannot progress in the quest yet.

You may as well just continue to play normally and by the time you have all 20 sigils you'll be honoured anyway. That's how it's intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I don't get why people are so intent on farming reputation so quickly. You don't need to be honoured until you've obtained the 10 sigils of wisdom and strength, it doesn't get you anything and you cannot progress in the quest yet.

You may as well just continue to play normally and by the time you have all 20 sigils you'll be honoured anyway. That's how it's intended.
    Yeah I don't understand why anyone would bother with this. You'll get the rep anyway by the time you have the other quest done and he doesn't have a quartermaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Or just get a group of 3, one healer, one tank and one strong aoe dps. The head out to Kypari'ik and farm for 15 minutes or so : )
    I've killed just about everything there as fast as they'll respawn. It'll take a hell of a lot longer than 15 minutes to kill the ~700 to get about 8000 rep points off of them.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Just did this with four other people. Went from just starting friendly to Honored in a little under 30 minutes.

Glad that someone found this helpful :P