10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Isle of Janthir looking for more EU and Asian guilds! Come where the Devs are

Ever thought of playing with ArenaNET devs? Here's a secret.. Isle of Janthir is home to a lot of them they play with us with their logos turned off but you can always friend them!

Isle of Janthir seeks more EU and SE Asian guilds (Thai, Singapore, Filipinos) to bolster our world vs world vs world population. I won't lie to you and tell you it'll be easy. It won't. If you're looking to help build something and be a part of a community pushing to do well in wuvwuv

Come to Janthir. We would be glad to have you

Just a typical Friday night at Janthir:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8318/8...b564ecb2_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8038/8...a6feb274_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8174/8...83bb6236_b.jpg
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-06 at 07:38 PM. Reason: big images!!

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Hmm... maybe I'll do that. Tired of Desolation for some reason...

I'm living in Vietnam. What is your WvW situation like? I'm thinking it must be pretty desperate if you are trying to recruit more people to server transfer.

Deleted
    it's le full

Maybe they should be working instead of playing..they got quite a list of things piled up atm from what I can see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    Maybe they should be working instead of playing..they got quite a list of things piled up atm from what I can see.
    I am sure if they did people would resort to their other pet argument: "The developers don't even play their own game!"
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post
    yeah cuz' if one dev plays the game for a while that means nobody in Anet is trying to fix stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    we definitely welcome EU guilds and Asian guilds! It's a pain to transfer, I admit, specially when the server dances between Full and High

but Janthir fights like a demon in wuvwuv!

Quote Originally Posted by heyvid21 View Post
    I'm living in Vietnam. What is your WvW situation like? I'm thinking it must be pretty desperate if you are trying to recruit more people to server transfer.
    it's actually pretty good, Janthir is the top-ranked Tier 2 server although we need more coverage to compete with Tier 1 (Denravi, JQ, SBI, ET)

this post is trying to bolster our weakness in coverage, specifically EU/Asian coverage

I'd love to get more SE Asian guilds on-board tbh as our (I'm Filipino) gametime is killer ie: 8AM NA is 8PM in Asia

here is a recent video i made of how fierce janthir fights (vs ET)

Deleted
    Yeah, because people should work 24h as long as something isn't finished...hey, I bet YOU had things unfinished when you left work today.

People..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heyvid21 View Post
    Every server is trying to recruit people to server transfer that are in oceanic time zones, so I fail to see why you're insulting the OP.

I'm on ET...my server does well enough in Tier 1 but due to the fact that the Titan Alliance was on HoD we've routinely gone back and forth between the Tier 1 and Tier 2 brackets because we also don't have enough Oceanic players. If we end up in Tier 2 we usually blow the other teams out, but I can honestly say that IoJ is a good server and they put up a good fight in WvWvW. I appreciate servers that keep fighting even if they're losing more than the ones that just give up.

10+ Year Old Account
    We could definitly use more people in the EU/Asian time zones. The dead period is killing us.

We've already got a guild recruitment thread, and this technically falls under that. Closing this.