Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    *Immortality subject to certain restrictions

10%. Hoping for a kill soon.

Anyone tried Cho'Gall yet? I couldn't get him to P2. Think it should be possible with better gear.

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

50k WIPE WTF! This bad boy is going down now.

Don't you hate when you do something that you know you will never be able to repeat...

Edit x5: FINALLY! Chimaeron dead. Took many more attempts than needed. On my second pull, I reached P2 with 30k hp left. I thought, "fuck me", no chance to killing it. I didn't lose a single HP until 30k hp when he killed me. After that 50k wipe, it took a few hours to replicate the kill. Do not know how I survived that long in P2 with only 30k hp tbh.

Finally I developed a tactic to go into P2 with about 80-90% hp with all CDs up. This proved to be vital, though even after pulling this off, it was not an easy game and still died several times in P2 with good transitions. Fun boss.

A tip for the start. Pop your SW in the start as you will get exactly 3 of during the entire fight. This will ensure that you keep on full health until the first massacre. When the first massacre comes you should be atleast on 80% hp. Pop Guardiad, Dprot, stoneskin if you have it and SotR on the massacre. This should give you about 150-190k vengeance. Which gives you head start you need on the dps to meet the enrage.

So, this means a total of 8/12 for T11 normals. Cho'Gall seems like the easiest one of the remaining 4.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-03-21 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Are you trying OS3D 10man or 25man? Because 10man is a roflstomp for myself, though I am quite a lot better geared than you. Realistically just need to burst him before the first drake lands or you'll die from the drakes soft enrage (happens when Sarth drops under 25% I believe).

25man is different and the best attempt I've had before being killed was about 1mil HP left, more gear would make it 100x easier, however, I already have the drake so it's pretty pointless.
    Got some new gear and finally downed the fucker

Hey Choice, I just noticed you're not using Battle Healer in your current tank spec. Any reasoning behind this?

Ah right. I figured as much, was just curious to see if I was missing something as I've seen it on a few different pallies recently and was thinking I had turned two pages in a book and had no idea what was going on.

Very nice splosion.

Just did some soloing for a bit of gold, and figured ToC25 would be a good place to start. Working on Anub'arak now but he seems pretty doable, Faction Champions is a no-go, got cc'd to fudge. Hardest boss was probably the absolutely first boss, the magnataur guy.

Magnataur thingy
    He does a lot of damage and the adds makes sure that no FoL is being cast that day. I killed the add on me slowly with judgment, but it's probably better to just nuke the boss, as there'll just be another add jumping onto your head shortly after. The most important part of this fight is to bubble off the stacks when they get too much, you can also use Hand of Protection, so you can reset your stacks up to 3-4 times depending on how long you spend killing him. I recommend keeping weakening blows up 100% of the time as it'll reduce your healing required.

Not one, but two jormungar!
    These are pretty easy and straightforward, but I really recommend killing the green one first, as that'll get rid of the ~15second stun you'll get throughout the fight.

Icehowl
    This guy is pretty easy aswell, just don't get hit by the charge.

The fight as a whole:
    I never hit enrage on this, and only died once because I didn't anticipate the high amounts of damage. Not very complex, but might be gear-dependant, I did this with 507 average item level.

Jaraxxus
    He's not that hard either, but there's a few things you need to watch out for. First of all, always kill the female demon adds, not entirely sure if they do this on the tank but they can jump onto your face and attempt to rip it off furiously by slamming it into the floor. Most importantly, when you kill them they proc supplication, so you get a free crit-heal Flash of Light, which you're gonna need, cus you can't dispel that 200% magic dmg increase on the boss. I recommend not interrupting the Fel Fireball when he doesn't have this buff up, and saving it for when he does, it does maybe 30k ish damage without the buff but it's a whole different world with it up and you'll want to use divine protection and devotion aura (when it's up) for it, as you'll definitely get hit at least once per buff. Infernal adds are easy to deal with and don't deal a lot of damage, keep them up and use them as supplication buffers, might want to keep weakening blows up on them for shits and giggles.

Faction Champions
    I could not for the life of me even get ONE of the healers below 90%, let alone kill one of them, I assume this fight is impossible until probably level 100 or something.

Twin Val'kyrs
    These are also pretty straight forward if you've done this fight before at 80. In case you haven't, you need to click one of the various color portals around in the room, that'll allow you to pick up the balls that'll be bouncing around the room in the fight later and once you reach 100% energy from these you'll get a 100% damage increase to the boss of the OPPOSITE color of your buff (as in, you pick up light portal you need to dps black boss and vice versa), this buff is easily kept up 100% of the time after you get it the first time as there is more balls than you can handle and you'll most definitely get hit by opposite color balls aswell, but they only deal about 9.5k damage.

Anub'arak
    I haven't killed this one yet, but it seems doable. Remember to keep adds in the frost stuff (that you have to judge the flying balls to get on the floor) and kill them as they put a nasty debuff on you that increases physical damage taken by a huge margin. Anub'arak has crit me for over 100k, so it's important that you kill these adds FAST so you don't get a lot of stacks of this debuff.

Update:
    I just hit enrage on Anub'arak on 40%, the adds are quite difficult to handle, as is the boss, his stun is extremely annoying and usually gets me into a position where I have 4-5 stacks up and he hits me for 50k/hit. Anub'arak is definitely possible, but very difficult and quite likely not very efficient to farm for gold.Dinner is ready here now and I'm gonna start in ICC instead. Already have Marrowgar down on 25, might try Anub'arak again another time.

Gear/Talents/Glyphs/Etc
    You can find all of these on my Armory.
    Last edited by Rasstapp; 2013-03-30 at 05:48 PM.

FUN FUN FUN FUN WE DONT WANT THIS WEEKEND TO EEEEEEND

Went to BoT yesterday in an attempt to down Halfus hc, 4 attempts later i stopped due to it being late... anyway ended up 1 shotting it today, pretty tight to enrage tbh.

Deleted
    I mean at lvl 90 arent you able to do LK easy with a Prot / ret paladin ?
    they can heal them selfs easy with a fully geared you should have around 400 k hp ?
    and they wont do that much damage on you I suppose :O ?
    Or am I wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by phininx View Post
    I mean at lvl 90 arent you able to do LK easy with a Prot / ret paladin ?
    they can heal them selfs easy with a fully geared you should have around 400 k hp ?
    and they wont do that much damage on you I suppose :O ?
    Or am I wrong ?
    The problem is that you generally heal for a little bit less damage than you take. It requires tediously perfect play to heal for MORE damage than you take, which is why the feat is so impressive.

I could be wrong, but I doubt its even remotely possible for a ret to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    I could be wrong, but I doubt its even remotely possible for a ret to do it.
    If I recall 10N was done as Ret and I can't see the problem with doing it as ret. If Gunship hasn't been fixed (sorry, I haven't kept up with soloing fixes at all) then it wouldn't be doable solo, and Valithria obviously can't be easily done as Ret (I may try as Holy this week).

But LK should be doable on 10N. 25 heroic? No way, but 10 normal doesn't have *that* much health to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    If I recall 10N was done as Ret and I can't see the problem with doing it as ret. If Gunship hasn't been fixed (sorry, I haven't kept up with soloing fixes at all) then it wouldn't be doable solo, and Valithria obviously can't be easily done as Ret (I may try as Holy this week).

But LK should be doable on 10N. 25 heroic? No way, but 10 normal doesn't have *that* much health to burn.
    oh sorry i was talking about 25H, didn't realize it hadn't been specified

10+ Year Old Account

Valithria is piss easy as Ret in 10N. With the recent buff to FoL and Selfless healer, I was able to heal her up in like 3minutes. Pop wings at the start of the fight, use LoH on her and spam FoL until you oom, then hit adds for some time while you regen mana, use all holy power on WoGs to heal her. Repeat until she's fully healed.
    I clear 10N in less than 1 hour as Ret (508 itemlevel with 504 weapon, that's my offspec) and the only fight that is remotely challenging is Saurfang because he does a lot of damage at low hp % and heals during that time.
    Gunship can be tricky but you just need to clear all the adds on both ships (2 Marines, 1 Sergeant, 4 Riflemen and 2 Mortar Teams) when cannons get frozen.
    Then I switch to 25H and kill LK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMQZeE_WFw4

Figured it's probably worth posting.
    Nice Had my 80 Paladin restored to try this out. I managed to get to the first transition but kept failing at ice spheres, was too used to the old way of consecration pretty much one shotting them. I'll try the method you use here by moving to the stairs, I assume you are killing off the remaining Drudge Ghouls during this phase right?

Also what stats are you focusing on? I reforged into full Crit and was hitting the transition within 3-4 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Then I switch to 25H and kill LK.
    I was able to easily clear up to Sindragosa (transmog shield) in 10N - did it all as 10N partly because that's what had the shield I wanted, partly so I could flip to 25H with a group if needed later this week. I swapped to Holy from Ret on Valithria and the fight literally took about 10 seconds lol

Now to figure out 25H LK as Prot. I'm not sure what's the gear requirement at this point (both prot/ret are offspecs for me), but it would be sick to get that on farm eventually.

* at the very least in 5.2 from Choice's post, the GC changes probably eased up the dps requirement a bit

Does anyone know if there has been an actual compiled list of what can be soloed by a paladin (similar to the one in my sig)? I've recently started gearing up my paladin again, up to 482 so far, with the eventual goal of doing some ICC 25 for shards.

Also Splosion, by chance could you relog in the gear you used for LK 25HC at some point? I'd like to get a snapshot of that so I know what to strive for on my 80 paladin. Armory currently shows you in a bunch of ilvl 200 gear.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    * at the very least in 5.2 from Choice's post, the GC changes probably eased up the dps requirement a bit
    The changes eased it by A LOT. I went from wiping around ~20% (because of Enrage) to kill with 30 sec spare to enrage when patch hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Nice Had my 80 Paladin restored to try this out. I managed to get to the first transition but kept failing at ice spheres, was too used to the old way of consecration pretty much one shotting them. I'll try the method you use here by moving to the stairs, I assume you are killing off the remaining Drudge Ghouls during this phase right?

Also what stats are you focusing on? I reforged into full Crit and was hitting the transition within 3-4 minutes.
    Haste>crit. I don't care about mastery at all, and I didn't kill any drudge ghouls, I just skipped p3 altogether, which solved the problem of the frostmourne rooms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Haste>crit. I don't care about mastery at all, and I didn't kill any drudge ghouls, I just skipped p3 altogether, which solved the problem of the frostmourne rooms.
    How do you manage the Ice Spheres on the 2nd transition? Do you have a macro or anything to help kill them fast then return to LK for max dps? Prior to the bug fix I could just Consecrate them but now that isn't enough.