Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    How do you manage the Ice Spheres on the 2nd transition? Do you have a macro or anything to help kill them fast then return to LK for max dps? Prior to the bug fix I could just Consecrate them but now that isn't enough.
    Macro in avenger's shield to auto-target the spheres, then target LK when there weren't any ice spheres alive. I probably lost a ton of DPS doing that, but it meant I could cheese the transition and skip p3 without dying.

Just duo'd Stone Guards, me on prot pala and my mate a dps hunter, BM spec, he never has played Survival.
    Quite cool tbh :P hes like 490ilvl too. im 509, crap trinks tho tbh

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced

Where to start soloing? BWL, MC, and kara, have seen them now. Would BT, or TK be possible?

Has anyone solo'd ICC25 heroic? If so, any tips? I'm tried to kill Marrowgar and Deathwhisper but just can't seem to get even close to beating them.

Having stupid issues with 25H morrowgar in icc.

Why am I getting boned....didn't think I could...

I'm pulling half the trash from the room in for extra vengeance so he melts, but still I get randomly boned and then die.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Having stupid issues with 25H morrowgar in icc.

Why am I getting boned....didn't think I could...

I'm pulling half the trash from the room in for extra vengeance so he melts, but still I get randomly boned and then die.
    The only way to not get boned on 25H is you either have to be a goblin or worgen(maybe pandaren) because the mechanic does not pick the new races as possible bone targets during bonestorm, where as all other races it will always bone you during his storm. So unless they make it so paladins can be newer races or until you can burn him before bonestorm the fight is impossible as a paladin on 25H(possibly even 10H even though I haven't heard much on it).

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    The only way to not get boned on 25H is you either have to be a goblin or worgen(maybe pandaren) because the mechanic does not pick the new races as possible bone targets during bonestorm, where as all other races it will always bone you during his storm. So unless they make it so paladins can be newer races or until you can burn him before bonestorm the fight is impossible as a paladin on 25H(possibly even 10H even though I haven't heard much on it).
    That blows..

Deleted

After the vengeance nerf \o/
    Last edited by mmoce9c0afd7c3; 2013-04-14 at 04:14 AM.

Can't you preemptively put down a consecration?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen any word of a Zul'Aman Bear Run with a Paladin, so I figured I'd just post this here. I'm sure it's trivial with ToT gear, but not everyone has it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Can't you preemptively put down a consecration?

Consecration doesn't do enough damage, I already tried sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning it before bone-storm isn't impossible, the gear requirement is probably high, but you need what...400k or so which with trash (and AS procs) shouldn't be too impossible.

SO Marrowagar 25mHC is a no go, I have a lockout saved at PP 25H. Is he or any of the later bosses solo-able, obviousely I have seen the LK fights but was wondering about the others, excluding Blood queen as you obviously wouldnt be able to kill her before you go crazy.

SO putricide?, council?, sindragosa?

Would anyone be interested if I fraps a friend and me 2manning Alone in the darkness 25man, I know it's not solo but if someone would like to see it I'd be willing to fraps it.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    I went about trying some solo runs on my ret pally to see what I could achieve - managed TotC 10 normal with no difficulty (apart from Anub which required some thought going into Phase 2).

ICC10 normal is easy enough - gunship is a little tricky and Saurfang really requires some thought to get down (as well as good CD management) - Dreamwalker can be tough if you can't get enough healing out (Draenei racial really does help here) but it certainly can be done with the right talents.

The only other fight in there I had a problem with was LK and positioning for 1.5 and infest - which without correct CD management will cause you to die, it was pretty much a dps race to get it down.

Next lockout I'm going to try give HC a go - Saurfang is impossible for retribution considering the dps output from him would be much too high to complete the fight - I couldn't see the others (maybe Dreamwalker) causing too much of a problem.

In response to the question above for 25HC I don't think Sindra Putri and the council should be too tricky, although I know the air phase for Sindra might hit too hard to survive it.

Blood Queen can be done, but the dps requirement to not die before the 2 minutes from the bite debuff is up will be insane on 25HC so unless in retri with ToT HC gear perhaps it might not be possible,.

Deleted

Yor'sahj + all trash = 835k dps and boss dead in just over a minute
    This one's pretty fun, recommend you try it.
    Last edited by mmoce9c0afd7c3; 2013-04-15 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    SO Marrowagar 25mHC is a no go, I have a lockout saved at PP 25H. Is he or any of the later bosses solo-able, obviousely I have seen the LK fights but was wondering about the others, excluding Blood queen as you obviously wouldnt be able to kill her before you go crazy.

SO putricide?, council?, sindragosa?
    Terra cotta warrior trinket thing + copying the DK tactic for BQL = profit, assuming you can do the required dps and/or survive the enrage.

Gonna try marrowgar 25HC tomorrow, I haven't used my ICC save this week. If it's possible, that's a new target for the 90s

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post

Yor'sahj + all trash = 835k dps and boss dead in just over a minute
    This one's pretty fun, recommend you try it.
    Did you pull off for the big adds or just focus boss the whole time? Also was it regular or heroic?

Deleted
    Did you pull off for the big adds or just focus boss the whole time? Also was it regular or heroic?
    This was regular, though i really don't see why it wouldn't work in heroic either. Most of the damage intake was from trash anyway. I didn't pull off for the adds and he died just as he absorbed the first set anyway.

Can we solo morchok to get to yorshaj?? or do we need a buddy?

or any other bosses of DS for that matter?
    Last edited by hugsofdeath; 2013-04-16 at 05:00 PM.