Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halshar View Post
    Not sure if anyone has managed this one yet, just finished soloing Halfus 25H.
    imgur.com/lwBjEFN.jpg

Another tight dps check, this time complicated by choosing how many adds to kill. Each add you kill sacrifices vengeance you could be using to kill the boss, which made me waste multiple attempts trying to feel it out. Settled on killing whelps + 1 drake and doing a straight burn on the boss. Total time was 6 min 12 sec according to bigwigs.

In unrelated news, I should probably post more often so I can actually post screenshots.

Very well done! Congratulations, did you pull any trash with the boss or just the boss? Which dragon did you kill?
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-08-16 at 03:32 PM.

I think slate was the one I killed, but I was just picking one at random to get one down asap. No trash was pulled with the boss, it was boss + his adds only.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have started going through Icecrown Citadel with my 80 twink to see how far i can get, doing most bosses as Retribution im currently at 6/12 and going to continue later today.

If anyone is interested in watching, i'm uploading every encounter to the youtube in my signature.
    Thanks to Sioni for my signature picture

Deleted
    Hey!

Someone told me to post in this thread, in case someone might be interested.

I have soloed some Dragon Soul recently just to spite a guildie, so far killed in 10-man:
    Morchok HC
    Zon'ozz HC
    Yor'sahj HC
    Hagara HC
    Ultraxion N

Here's the video of Hagara HC. The previous week went perhaps a bit better... Let's not spoil it too much, but I'll just say that you only die once, better make it count.

I hope you enjoyed watching it!
    Last edited by mmoc28123a3647; 2013-12-24 at 07:45 PM. Reason: fixed link

Just got Galleon down solo(minus 20m hp, boss has 320m some randos came in around 30% and started just dieing instantly but did some dmg)

Really the only hard part is living until 2nd add wave and if you hit this you win auto. Eternal Flame + Holy Prism and Bubble > AD > Guardian rotation for stomps

- - - Updated - - -

Solo'd Galleon again and recorded this one. Pretty easy fight...few parts you can get gibbed but meh easy

Deleted
    Gave Galleon a go myself, could only make it to 18% but I'm 10 ilvls below you. Prot 4 set + DP is just procsprocsprocsprocs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Just got Galleon down solo
    Nice, I suspected this was possible but never managed to do it myself for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Gave Galleon a go myself, could only make it to 18% but I'm 10 ilvls below you. Prot 4 set + DP is just procsprocsprocsprocs.
    did you enrage it or something? I never lasted or had him alive for more than about 14.5mins if so that would be why...but since you lasted that long imo you killed it alrdy just didnt have the gear to beat the dps haha

Deleted
    I wiped around 11 minutes actually, just getting globalled by the amount of adds. Saying that I wasn't actually killing any of them, not sure if using cons every now and then to thin the numbers down might help a bit.

I wiped around 11 minutes actually, just getting globalled by the amount of adds. Saying that I wasn't actually killing any of them, not sure if using cons every now and then to thin the numbers down might help a bit.
    If you don't have something to hit just conc that alone will keep that adds down to a point where you keep around 400-500k veng but wont get gibbed

and Hammering them to keep debuff up every like 15 to 20sec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    If you don't have something to hit just conc that alone will keep that adds down to a point where you keep around 400-500k veng but wont get gibbed

and Hammering them to keep debuff up every like 15 to 20sec
    Not sure if you considered it btw, but the 1 minute pandaria-only pvp trinkets from krasarang are up for every stomp. I was using it to great effect and never died to any stomps at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Went back and gave it a go with using cons to thin out the add numbers - killed it on the second try after my first attempt failing because I let EF fall off like a moron >.<
    http://i.imgur.com/TYpgVBB.jpg?1

Could def be good (i take it you used it) so it helps a lot to be able to use CDs for the bad DP rng / 4 set HP generation when shield falls and grats btw.

I probably will be too lazy to go get that but other people should go grab that if they want to solo galleon probably makes it a bit easier.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2013-09-03 at 02:14 PM.

I have recently been trying some Dragon Soul and Mogu'shan Vaults solos and managed to kill Stone Guards, Normal Morchok, Normal Zon'ozz, Heroic Yorsahj, and Normal Hagara. I also had a 1% wipe on Ultraxion, but didn't have the patience to kill him...
    You will need an 2nd person to clear the trash on Zon'ozz.... If you don't it will pug out and disconnect you about 10 times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chille View Post
    I have recently been trying some Dragon Soul and Mogu'shan Vaults solos and managed to kill Stone Guards, Normal Morchok, Normal Zon'ozz, Heroic Yorsahj, and Normal Hagara. I also had a 1% wipe on Ultraxion, but didn't have the patience to kill him...
    You will need an 2nd person to clear the trash on Zon'ozz.... If you don't it will pug out and disconnect you about 10 times.
    It's only the left-most big tentacle that bugs out - just spec ret and explode it before it can toss you.

Deleted
    It's only the left-most big tentacle that bugs out - just spec ret and explode it before it can toss you.
    Or just stay away from it. The grab only has 10-yard range.

What kind of gear do you need to solo Yogg 0?

I am also interested on Yogg 0, but Yogg 0 25 man. Is it solo'able? I could also two man it, actually. Does anybody know if it's possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    I am also interested on Yogg 0, but Yogg 0 25 man. Is it solo'able? I could also two man it, actually. Does anybody know if it's possible?
    2 man is not even hard. Dunno about solo, never tried it on my paladin, soloed it on hunter though. Guess you can kill the constrictors with cons/LH, or can you bubble those? Cant remember.

Deleted
    Saw a video somewhere (probly that was slootbag's vid) with Yogg25+0 solo. Gave it a try, but tbh its very frustrating fight. Even if I managed to get to portals (Sara shouldnt cast that insanity bolts/whatever below 30sanity, but sometimes she still does) I have so tiny sanity that 1 or 2 ticks from skulls inside ends the fight. That was in 20ilvls lower gear, but doubt if gear will change much here.

About Zon'ozz tentacles - managed to nuke the buggy one in retri. It grabbed me, but when logged back it was dead ;D
    Never thought to kill that from range tbh, thanks for the tip!

Yogg 0 25man has been solo'd by a prot pally before. I gave it a few attempts and got dicked by RNG, Never went back to try it again, But i know its doable