Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yeah i remember the infinite adds on cho but if ur not paying attention you can easily screw up on the fight i.m.o, about ultrax, i havent used dps meta in a while but always like 30secs or so off enrage - use to farm it weekly for the mount ofc, but dosent cons reach if u stand right close? Kinda like DKs and DnD.

Faction Champions is a pain on 25/25HC, but doable (HC took me about 30 minutes to kill).

Firelands; 7/7 Normal, 7/7 HC - All as prot - can do some, if not all as ret (?)
    I've done all of Firelands normal except Baleroc as ret, as well as Alysrazor and Rhyolith HC.

Quote Originally Posted by versuslol View Post
    Okay Hello everyone here.
    Decided to register here to share own solo progression + to ask for some tips/etc.

I've managed to solo all bosses, except:
    WotLK 25 normal - Thorim (any ideas how to solo him without engineering?)
    WotLK 25 heroic - Faction Champions(of course) and Anub'arak (did any one solo him since vengeance fixed?)
    Cata 10 normal - Conclave of Wind, Majordomo Staghelm, Ultraxion, Spine (anybody did that crappy badass stuff?), Madness
    Cata 10 heroic - Maloriak, Valiona & Theralion, Ascendant Council, Cho'gall, Sinestra, Conclave of Wind, Al'Akir, Shannox, Beth'tilac, Baleroc, Majordomo Staghelm, Ragnaros, Ultraxion, Blackhorn, Spine, Madness
    Pandaria - only Celestials killed

Most of the bosses above where not even tried by me so if someone already did them - do you have any tips or advice?
    Here is Heroic Baleroc video, pull alysrazor and get 25 stacks first. Then blow up Baleroc. I use Holy Avenger

Last edited by ssjohn311; 2014-05-08 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssjohn311 View Post
    Here is Heroic Baleroc video, pull alysrazor and get 25 stacks first. Then blow up Baleroc.
    In the same manner I killed Rhyolith. Need to blow others =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone give me a extensive guide on how to Solo 25 H-Lich King? Glyph, Talents, etc. from a Ret and Prot PoV?

Quote Originally Posted by Meil View Post
    Can someone give me a extensive guide on how to Solo 25 H-Lich King? Glyph, Talents, etc. from a Ret and Prot PoV?
    Hello.
    I've killed Lich King 25H both as prot and as ret.

For Prot I used next talents: 1-1-2-2-3-1, for glyphs I used "Focused Shield" and "Avenging Wrath"
    I've decided to play strict to the boss, lots of procs of AvSh. On transitions phase under this procs + Judge + Prism - don't forget to kill spheres.

As Ret: 1-1-1-2-1-3; "Avenging Wrath", "Templar's Verdict", "Divine Storm".
    Use "Seal of Insight" all of the fight.
    Don't forget "Divine Protection" especially on transition phase (+ acc. to talent you can use i more often)

Prot perspective:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsIOoirSlh0
    Ret perspective:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=immQuQLNoko

Quote Originally Posted by Meil View Post
    As ret, I use 3-1-2-2-2-3. Glyphs: Templar's Verdict, Divine Storm, Avenging Wrath
    Keep EF up constantly, don't be afraid to hard cast FoL to top of if needed.
    Use bubble if you can't clear the dot, UNLESS you are in the 2nd phase (with valks) they will pick you up if you do.
    Seal of Truth for first phase, then insight for most of the fight... but you need to get a feel for this. Atm I am at the point where I can just use truth the entire time no problem.
    Stay on LK during transitions and just cleave the orbs (this is the biggest killer for me these days, slacking on orbs ;P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay on LK during transitions and just cleave the orbs (this is the biggest killer for me these days, slacking on orbs ;P)
    Using mouseover judgments solves this easily or stay in front of the throne, so you don't get kicked from the platform :>
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Using mouseover judgments solves this easily or stay in front of the throne, so you don't get kicked from the platform :>
    Mouseovers might be a bit hard especially as even the small adds can be up - they only must die before the 2nd transition ends and prot with its miserable dps relative to ret will need those adds for the GC procs.

I think this macro should target a sphere if it's alive (and since they despawn,) lich king if it's not.
    /tar the lich king
    /tar frozen

People have been standing on the stairs to avoid getting knocked off by shadow traps for ages, it's fine. A last ditch attempt if you're an engineer is to goblin glider if you get hit by a trap, or an orb. At lower gear levels as ret, it's often worth hard swapping to the raging spirits in transition to keep the silences to a minimum.

I also stay on the stairs during transitions, so i dont have to deal with the frozen orbs, since i have plenty of time until berserk, so i dont have to stay in middle during transitions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I've been doing it as prot actually, tried ret but I have gotten used to doing it with prot and don't see the reason to change.

So can Festergut be done on HC25? You can drop the debuff with a bubble at 9 stacks and I assume that with Evil Eye you can get the bubble cooldown low enough to let you drop the debuff every time it reaches 9 (as long as you have a high ilvl trinket).

Also has anyone done skyship 25?

Hi, I've read that some people have solo-ed Firelands-normal as prot. I'm quite lowly geared (ilvl 496). What sort of ilevel gear do I need to have to solo everything in Firelands normal as a protection paladin? What sort of ilevel gear would I need to solo Firelands normal as ret? Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wkchome View Post
    Hi, I've read that some people have solo-ed Firelands-normal as prot. I'm quite lowly geared (ilvl 496). What sort of ilevel gear do I need to have to solo everything in Firelands normal as a protection paladin? What sort of ilevel gear would I need to solo Firelands normal as ret? Thanks!
    You need about 480 ilvl to solo all of Firelands as Prot. Balerog may be let's say.. interesting, in what comes to RNG. Also, you'll get a good vengeance boost from the zerg but then the decimate will instagib you if it hits even at full health (without ardent defender/lege cloak).

As retri, I'd say 560 but Ragnaros will take some doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kllrv View Post
    You need about 480 ilvl to solo all of Firelands as Prot. Balerog may be let's say.. interesting, in what comes to RNG. Also, you'll get a good vengeance boost from the zerg but then the decimate will instagib you if it hits even at full health (without ardent defender/lege cloak).

As retri, I'd say 560 but Ragnaros will take some doing.
    I'm not sure whether Majordomo or Baleroc would be feasible at 480 ilevel. More like 510ish, maybe, or a bit less for Baleroc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    I'm not sure whether Majordomo or Baleroc would be feasible at 480 ilevel. More like 510ish, maybe, or a bit less for Baleroc.
    Majordomo isn't even close to being a dps check and the incoming damage is a joke if you don't actively avoid killing the cats, so I'd rank the difficulty of that fight lower than most MoP 5-mans.

So, Argaloth and Occu'thar (10 man) fell over in a single try, but Alizabal is proving (slightly) tougher, but seems to be very much doable still. Anyone tried and have tips/results?

Edit: Both Argaloth and Occu'thar were done as Ret. Alizabal I tried and got to 50% in a couple of tries, and I think can be doable as Ret if it's possible to survive enough skewers (3?). If there's a 4th, I'm not so sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite playing it extensively, you can see how much Cataclysm (especially Tol Barad) captured my interest considering I had to think long and hard where those names were coming from. Was just a shade on VoA, didn't feel right.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Bbbbut...
    Alizabal yells: I hate adventurers.
    Alizabal yells: I hate armor.
    Alizabal yells: I hate incompetent raiders.
    Alizabal yells: I hate martyrs.
    Alizabal yells: I hate mercy.
    Alizabal yells: I hate standing still.
    Alizabal yells: I hate you all!
    Alizabal yells: I hate... every one of you...
    Alizabal yells: I still hate you.
    Y U NO LOVE THIS?!

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Bbbbut...
    Alizabal yells: I hate adventurers.
    Alizabal yells: I hate armor.
    Alizabal yells: I hate incompetent raiders.
    Alizabal yells: I hate martyrs.
    Alizabal yells: I hate mercy.
    Alizabal yells: I hate standing still.
    Alizabal yells: I hate you all!
    Alizabal yells: I hate... every one of you...
    Alizabal yells: I still hate you.
    Y U NO LOVE THIS?!
    Remeber when I did that boss for the first time, I loved how much she said she hated things.