so everything hits harder than cb?

lol, why is this spell the less hitting spell in the whole wow? do i really need to chain 2 cbs with darksoul to land decent burst? (pvp) if darksoul/trinket its not used when i cast CB its hits for nothing NOTHING

i expect serius buff to CB dmgs srsly, its depressing that shammys lava burst hits harder and they can be chained as instand O.O

Lava Burst does not hit for 150k. Not even close.

chaosbolt doesnt hit for 150k, not even freaking close are you kidding me? outside DS+trinket its hits less than 80k, and now go pop asendan with an ele shaman and enjoy the numbers

I'd be curious to see what your gear looks like or exactly what you are talking about, I've never really had one hit for under 150k. Is the point of this thread just to say you are upset about ele shammy dps or is there an actual point?
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    The destro warlock in my guild has yet to see a Chaos Bolt hit less then 200k, and has seen it hit for 400k when his crit trinkets proc.

Are you gearing correctly? Are you dancing around in 410s from DS still?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The destro warlock in my guild has yet to see a Chaos Bolt hit less then 200k, and has seen it hit for 400k when his crit trinkets proc.

That was cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post

He's talking about pvp dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    He's talking about pvp dude.
    Maybe he is an idiot and not wearing pvp gear with pvp power? Who knows? But without even a link to his armory or anything helpful all his thread did was QQ about a spell that noone else is having problems with.
    Cyner#1996

? bunch of ingorant ppl i mean really? 400k? ds gear? wut?, and im full pvp gear and still havent seen a decent dmgs output from cb outside trinkets you should stop pvping with dummys, then you will learn some stuff

I don't really think you're being to constructive, you come to the forums for what seems like advice, yet you say we are all ignorant? (correct spelling btw)
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a thread about a warrior complaining about chaosbolt dealing waaaaayy too much...

now what should Blizzard do?...

Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    I saw a thread about a warrior complaining about chaosbolt dealing waaaaayy too much...

now what should Blizzard do?...
    Nerf warriors?

Better nerf Irelia.

On topic. My Chaos Bolts at level 85 were hitting somewhere around 70k in PvP (the same as you do now), and now it's around 170k or so... so you must be doing something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 85 (not bought MoP yet) with average ilvl 416 - crits for between 140-150k in PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gez View Post
    ? bunch of ingorant ppl i mean really? 400k? ds gear? wut?, and im full pvp gear and still havent seen a decent dmgs output from cb outside trinkets you should stop pvping with dummys, then you will learn some stuff
    Post some stats. Lets see what your CB's are hitting for, what kind of gear you have. Because CB is devastating. Lava burst is not hitting for more than cb.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G