Deleted

Fire Elemental - what does it scale with?

I know it scales off of intellect and spellpower - but how about crit/haste (ratings, from Windsong/Elemental Blast) or Elemental Mastery? And does it still take a snapshot, or does it now update after the spell is cast?

Every Proc while infight will count to the Fire Elemental. It'll also scale with haste/crit/mastery if specced into PE, could be wrong on that part though.
    There are, afaik, no snapshots anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Every Proc while infight will count to the Fire Elemental. It'll also scale with haste/crit/mastery if specced into PE, could be wrong on that part though.
    There are, afaik, no snapshots anymore.
    Don't think it would scale with mastery though, if that was the case.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 04:53 PM ----------

I just tested it on the dummies, doesn't seem to snapshot. Still wondering about haste/crit (both rating and percent) though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Don't think it would scale with mastery though, if that was the case.
    It scales with Enhancement's Mastery; the Fire Elemental's attacks are Fire, and are boosted.

For Elemental, our Overload Mastery only procs if you cast Lightning Bolt or Lava Burst. If the Fire Elemental ever cast either, in theory, he'd have a chance to Overload as well, but since he doesn't, Elemental's Mastery doesn't boost the FET at all.

FE updates dynamically with stats, and scales with your crit/haste/mastery (enhancement) now.