Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I'm still yet to see this.
    It was linked earlier in this very thread!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...bloed/advanced - 6 Stone Guard kills, 4 Feng kills
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...rnare/advanced - 6 Stone Guard kills, 5 Feng

That particular guild is clearly exploiting the raid ID bug, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were others doing so.

The guilds that killed bosses before the raid reset, that's Blizzard's fault for allowing it to happen, same as the guilds that are having to reclear because of the bug. I certainly wouldn't expect them to just abandon progress and not be able to start heroics next week because of a mistake on Blizzard's part, and I hope they get no punishment other than losing the loot from the second and subsequent kills. But that particular guild is clearly exploiting it, and should be penalised.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    it's called fairness. oh, i hope those palyers enjoy their bans. maybe 2 weeks for the beginning. perma ban would be fine, too.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 10:44 AM ----------

people like you are a problem. stop caring only for yourself.
    I totally agree. Cheaters should ALWAYS be penalized.

if a guild is deliberately resetting the raids after clearing it, that is exploiting.

if a guild partially cleared the instance, logged out, and came back to a reset instance, what else could they do? give up their raid for a week, as well as give up HM's for the next week? that is so ridiculous it doesn't even deserve a response.

if a guild stopped at 6/6 clear and didn't farm after that, they did not exploit, they were making the best of a broken game in the hopes that they wouldn't get screwed out of 2 weeks of raiding due to blizzard's bugged release.

if they cleared 6/6 and went back to farm on the same characters then that is an exploit. i think it's stupid to ban them, just take away all of their extra gear, they are out all that time they could have been spending farming motes for craftable gear.

i'm part of a progression raiding team going for world/region firsts so other players cheating actually affects me and i am dismayed to see how other players are so insistent on getting strangers banned for things that don't affect them because they are the moral police. if you channeled half of your self righteous indignation into getting better at the game you'd probably be having fun raiding right now instead of getting worked up about what other people are doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I think you are incapable of reading other threads on the matter. If you had, you wouldn't be recycling this crap.

Raids reset at 9am, the servers were up before then. They ran in, killed a boss and ran out before 9am when the servers reset. I'm sure it wasn't necesarily intended behaviour by Blizz but an exploit? No.
    We also know from experience that if blizzard decides they exploited then they exploited . Even if its just the early bird getting as many worms as possible.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    We also know from experience that if blizzard decides they exploited then they exploited . Even if its just the early bird getting as many worms as possible.
    Blizzard want people chomping at the bit to get in and experience the content they worked so hard to produce. They won't punish people for running into the sweet shop at opening time since what happened was pretty much an unintended consequence. It's different from the lfr exploits of the last tier where people went out of their way to game the system. One was planned abuse, the other was incidental.

Ofc you are right that if Blizzard declare it an exploit then it is, I just don't see it happening. It defies common sense.

Deleted
    also on european servers you could not get into the instance before the id reset(8:59 am) and get the error that your not lvl 90. in america it was possible and top guilds used it to get 2 times loot without id reset abuse, pretty lame.

don't know if the bug was also on us servers, but no bans as of yet, anywhere, gear is also on the characters
    how pathethic will it be when people can keep their 6 times loot and still loose in the race
    Last edited by mmocca8a7bc1b5; 2012-10-09 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashandris View Post
    I'm fairly sure that is a bug from the Armory, and they did not kill the bosses twice.
    I go with that as well. Huge indicator: they didn't manage to kill the last bosses. Wasting hundreds of bucks on just 4 bosses twice sounds unreasonable when you could get loot from six bosses regulary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    I go with that as well. Huge indicator: they didn't manage to kill the last bosses. Wasting hundreds of bucks on just 4 bosses twice sounds unreasonable when you could get loot from six bosses regulary.
    they did not x-fer, no armory bug, read the other posts

also blood legion kept their loot from the second kill. i get that they went in before id reset, but it seems unfair, when eu people could not do that

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 01:36 PM ----------

update eu: no bans, no gear deletion, nothing
    even players with 6 kills seem to get away
    Last edited by mmocca8a7bc1b5; 2012-10-10 at 11:36 AM.