10+ Year Old Account

[Frost] How much haste is too much haste?

What's the general % I should be aiming for then start to get my crit higher?

Right now I'm at 23.05% haste w/ frost armor so if we add our spriest that would give me 28.05%. I read somewhere 25% is enough, so I can lower it by 3% yes or no?

Crit is at 15.70%

Deleted
    In the PvE guide that is stickyd in this forum it says:

•25.00% haste full raid buff.
    •19.05% haste with only Frozen Armor.
    •11.25% haste from gear (4786 haste rating)
    •10.16% haste for Goblin (4318 haste rating

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de-MoP-Edition

I havent done the math myself thou.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for being dumb, that means I should only have 25% then after that it's worthless?

the 25% raidbuff haste is when you want to glyph your icy veins, to much haste would only be once our FB reaches below 1s cast

10+ Year Old Account
    When your Haste = 100%, then you have enough haste (in other words: you'll never have enough)

It is possible to "haste cap" for Icy Veins, but even so, haste still wins out because it makes our W.E. cast faster, our DoTs tick faster, and Invocate/Evocate cast faster. At no point is it bad for us.

Deleted
    to be precise, 25% haste is when you reach the 1s gcd with Icy Veins up. After it, the glyph of Icy veins will be better and the values of haste still increased because the GCD cap will be at 50% like always.

Deleted
    so 4318 haste rating as goblin is cap, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by asmoji View Post
    so 4318 haste rating as goblin is cap, right ?
    That is the Icy Veins cap. Once you reach 4318 haste from gear as a goblin, you use the Icy Veins glyph. You still continue to stack haste though.

Deleted
    If you haste selfbuffed is 23.05%, it will be 29.2025% with shadow priest in raid.
    Haste is not additive.

I currently have 5238 of Haste (12.32%), already Hit Cap, the only thing that worries me a bit is the lack of crit, is quite low, just 2189 (9.12%).

So, should I spare a bit of haste to reach 11.25% and level my crit a bit more, or just leave it as it is.