Exclamation Dont like Pokemon, then play Fight Club and Feel Like a Man lol ?

So Blizzard announced some one the content of patch 5.1.. Seems really strange that MoP expack just went live and Blizzard is talking about new content. To me it seems like what Blizzard is really saying is " wait dont leave, we have more content coming soon " specially the Brawlers Club lol.. I guess it a good sign that Blizzard is noticing some of the complains from older players, how wow is now a kiddies game, so they are now introducing Fight Club.. Hmm by doing Brawlers Clubs thing will make me feel less like im playing a game for little kids while theres Pandas everywhere...
    I just think its hilarious how far Blizzard will go, and cant even make their own content.. So far iv seen :

Pokemon
    Kung Fu Panda
    Farms Ville
    Fight Club
    Littlest Pet shop - Female Panadas

Whats next ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vespera View Post
    So Blizzard announced some one the content of patch 5.1.. Seems really strange that MoP expack just went live and Blizzard is talking about new content. To me it seems like what Blizzard is really saying is " wait dont leave, we have more content coming soon " specially the Brawlers Club lol.. I guess it a good sign that Blizzard is noticing some of the complains from older players, how wow is now a kiddies game, so they are now introducing Fight Club.. Hmm by doing Brawlers Clubs thing will make me feel less like im playing a game for little kids while theres Pandas everywhere...
    I just think its hilarious how far Blizzard will go, and cant even make their own content.. So far iv seen :

Pokemon
    Kung Fu Panda
    Farms Ville
    Fight Club
    Littlest Pet shop - Female Panadas

Whats next ?
    /stare

I'm dumbfounded as to why you joined here just to post this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no real discussion to come from something so loaded with anti-World of Warcraft statements. There is a big difference between a discussion about a feature of the game you don't like and just chalking everything up as "for kiddies", "Kung-Fu Panda", "Pokemon", and the like.