Thread: Trinket Dilemma

Trinket Dilemma

So, currently using Vision of the predator and the alchemist trinket. I have my serpent deck ready for tomorrow and am unsure which to replace. I plan on running all the combinations through sim craft when I get home. But am out of town at the moment. Any input is appreciated

I got the hit/on use int and int/crit proc.

I guess I'll replace the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Somaa View Post
    So, currently using Vision of the predator and the alchemist trinket. I have my serpent deck ready for tomorrow and am unsure which to replace. I plan on running all the combinations through sim craft when I get home. But am out of town at the moment. Any input is appreciated
    From what I've heard alchemy trinket should be a tad bit better than predator, but am not 100% sold on it. In either case the difference bethween the 2 will be quite small.

As for Wixwix's question, int/crit trinket is better than hit/on use only as Fire, hence if Fire ditch the hit 1, if arcane or frost ditch the crit 1

10+ Year Old Account
    so if a combination of hit and on use , vision and mithril stopwatch? what would be optimum combo? or should i switch around between fights?