Deleted

[Ele] Brewfest trinket vs. Flashfrozen Resin Globule

Just got Relic of Yu'lon, and I'm replacing either the brewfest trinket - that stopwatch - or the Flashfrozen Resin Globule. I'm guessing I should replace the brewfest trinket as it's crit - despite its itemlevel?

Thx in advance.

Deleted
    I recently got a trinket from elegon via extra roll (http://www.wowhead.com/item=86133). It is a 4k dps increase if i replace the mithril watch although it only procs on periodic damage. On the other hand, replacing the Zenstone (alchemy trinket) is just a 2k dps increase overall. What i want to say is that the brewfest trinket is really really bad compared to its ilvl. It feels like a ilvl 440 trinket^^
    Last edited by mmoc83cbf584a5; 2012-10-06 at 11:01 PM.

Replace it with brewfest trinket. And macro Flashfrozen Resin Globule into Ascendance. Don´t quote me on this tho, but Flashfrozen is on 2min30sec cd with a 25sec uptime, and ascendance is on 3min cd with 15sec uptime. They fit relatively quite well together, even if you miss abit of uptime on the trinket.

Yu'lon and Flashfrozen are your BiS pre-raid trinkets regardless of what talents you pick (Some talents change your stat priority)

FRG will undoubtably be superior being able to line up with with not only Ascendance but your Fire Elemental too.

What about if you're an engineer, because the glove tinker doesn't stack with on-use trinkets. So would mithril be potentially better? As you could have DMC, Mithril and Engineering gloves up at the same time, instead of just DMC and Flashfrozen.