Page 49 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hmm. Thanks. May have to try that. But i'll get my trinks ready with boots and glider just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Sostratus View Post
    I've read (although not yet had a chance to try) that there is a way to put healing spheres down close to the boss without starting thr fight, when they explode - they heal it. It takes upward if 20 mins though. ..

Soloed up all bosses as a mistweaver monk.
    That's about it..

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Soloed up all bosses as a mistweaver monk.
    That's about it..
    Can I ask how you did this?

Been putting some attempts in on normal mode stone guard as i saw it was soloed before on this thread (By Wannoob I Believe). I am currently 535 lvl and doing it in Brm spec, and can only get to 8% before the enrage, i have even tried standing in as many crystal traps, or Purple pools as i can afford to to build extra vengeance, any specific spec or glyphs that would make this possible at my gear level or do i simply need 540+ ilvl (I feel like that shouldn't be the case)

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuki View Post
    Been putting some attempts in on normal mode stone guard as i saw it was soloed before on this thread (By Wannoob I Believe). I am currently 535 lvl and doing it in Brm spec, and can only get to 8% before the enrage, i have even tried standing in as many crystal traps, or Purple pools as i can afford to to build extra vengeance, any specific spec or glyphs that would make this possible at my gear level or do i simply need 540+ ilvl (I feel like that shouldn't be the case)
    Several of us have soloed it. Try and maximize your DPS and healing abilities where they are doing DPS. Expel harm when lower to get full effectiveness, Chi Wave, Spinning Crane Kick, etc. They have a shared health pool so might as well RJW, SCK your way to victory.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

What kind of ilvl requirements am I looking at for the first five bosses in H-FL? Got a couple of pieces this week and would like to solo the rest of the set if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Several of us have soloed it. Try and maximize your DPS and healing abilities where they are doing DPS. Expel harm when lower to get full effectiveness, Chi Wave, Spinning Crane Kick, etc. They have a shared health pool so might as well RJW, SCK your way to victory.
    Thanks for the feedback will give it a shot!

Deleted
    Two choices
    1) use SCK instead of jab = reach 240k dps
    2) anticipate CDs and survive on the enrage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    What kind of ilvl requirements am I looking at for the first five bosses in H-FL? Got a couple of pieces this week and would like to solo the rest of the set if possible.
    FL normal = 500+ ilvl
    H FL =
    4 first boss 505+ ilvl
    Baleroc 515 + ilvl
    Domo 540 + ilvl
    Ragna 525 + ilvl

did bt after getting to 85 on my mw earlier. she had a 411 ilvl, mostly just 415 blue stuff from the ah. pretty easy so it may not be worth posting about lol.
    Last edited by reef; 2013-08-17 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    Is it even worth making a monk?

Quote Originally Posted by steffeman View Post
    Is it even worth making a monk?
    Sure! I love my Monk! They really feel unique, and it's just alot of fun to play! They level quickly, and they're not performing too poorly iirc. Also, they're great for soloing, obviously.

Deleted
    Wondering if the vengeance changes will hit ultraxion. His aoe spell already doesn't trigger desperate measures so I doubt it'll give vengeance. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    FL normal = 500+ ilvl
    H FL =
    4 first boss 505+ ilvl
    Baleroc 515 + ilvl
    Domo 540 + ilvl
    Ragna 525 + ilvl
    Ahh great news thank you we'll see how it goes once raid locks reset

10+ Year Old Account
    Any tips for surviving Patchwerk 25? In just having a horrible time staying alive even as brewmaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganador View Post
    Any tips for surviving Patchwerk 25? In just having a horrible time staying alive even as brewmaster.
    I do it as WW by blowing all CDs, when my CDs are down and I start getting low, I flying serpent kick out, and start spamming healing spheres while he catches up, DPS him till I'm low again, repeat process (alternating in tigers lust + 2 rolls when serpent kick is on CD) until he dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill try it again. I just saw a mistweaver solo video so maybe fistweaving can keep up the healing.

Managed to solo Stone Guard 10 heroic this week after too many attempts.
    Only have a few posts so cant link the video and i would appreciate it if someone posted it in this thread, it can be found on my youtube user Maebylicious.
    Next on my list for mop will be Jin'rokh, possibly before but definately after patch.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrh1sEO35Pc

Good job Maeby, now start doing CMs again.

Deleted
    i realy dont wanna go through 50 pages.. someone please tell me what ilvl would be a good start for LK 25HC (BM). With DK i did it at low 500 but with Monk im not sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    i realy dont wanna go through 50 pages.. someone please tell me what ilvl would be a good start for LK 25HC (BM). With DK i did it at low 500 but with Monk im not sure
    530 is about the minimum I would recommend.