Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I want to farm Deathbringers Will just for the BG lulz and wanted to know if its possible to solo im as ww/bm in 486 pvp gear? Anything i have to watch out for? Special preparations i need to do? Full PvE Reforge maybe? 25 N.
    Do i have to do the 3 bosses before on 25 in order to do Saurfang 25? /edit Yes i have to. It only lets me change to 10 heroic :/

Reading up on this fight it seems its impossible for a monk? not with humongous dps? Should i bring a mate like a disc priest or something?
    Last edited by mmoc64d2313849; 2013-07-18 at 05:22 PM.

You can kill the first 3 bosses, walk out, and change the difficulty to 25 man (heroic if you desire). A BrM monk could in theory get away with this if you can keep your guard up to where you never actually take damage (mostly via evasion so he doesn't break it). This is how DKs solo the encounter now is they just never let their blood shield break.

If you're specced BrM you should be able to do it (with a little evasion luck) although a bit more gear would certainly help you along.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

10+ Year Old Account
    With full ToT lfr gear can do warbringers and lich king 25H?, im leveling now.

When I was doing warbringers at 502 they were quite a challenge. It is possible though. I suggest swapping one of the trinkets to pvp one to have 2 anti-fear cds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    With full ToT lfr gear can do warbringers and lich king 25H?, im leveling now.
    You can't kill H LK with less than 520 ilvl, and you'll need 530+ if you want to do it without enrages issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    You can't kill H LK with less than 520 ilvl, and you'll need 530+ if you want to do it without enrages issues.

Thanks Wannoob.

Stone Guards was pretty simple. Feng is impossible at this level, even with full 548 ilvl, I can only hit 50% before enrage because no matter what I do, I can't seem to get enough vengeance. I want to try Garajal, but I am thinking it will probably reset if/when I get banished so that might not be soloable. Not sure, will try it after I get help with Feng. I am pretty sure I can solo Elegon.

Anyone try HoF yet? I am thinking I might give that a try after I finish with MsV.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Stone Guards was pretty simple. Feng is impossible at this level, even with full 548 ilvl, I can only hit 50% before enrage because no matter what I do, I can't seem to get enough vengeance. I want to try Garajal, but I am thinking it will probably reset if/when I get banished so that might not be soloable. Not sure, will try it after I get help with Feng. I am pretty sure I can solo Elegon.

Anyone try HoF yet? I am thinking I might give that a try after I finish with MsV.
    Well, I'll share secrets informations.

* Gara'jal : He doesn't reset... WHAT??? I tried, you are never teleported in the shadow world. This boss will probably never be doable before next Xpac. All the shadow bolts are synchronized. Thus I survived 1min30 and I died since 400k/2 secs, that's not endurable.

* Four Kings : Till enrage, try and see

* Elegon : Enrage instantly OS, that's supposed to do 1M but that's bugged. Anyway the P1 with destack + debuff -50% healing is extremely tense. Maybe I'll upload.

* Will : No datas.

Not really tried HoF currently.
    Last edited by mmocfe2a18639c; 2013-07-19 at 10:58 PM.

You get MCed by Vizier (and he'd probably enrage around then too) and he resets. Blade Lord not sure how much damage all the abilites do but nothing stopping you, Garalong pheromones continue stacking. Wind Lord may be possible to solo till enrage, Ambershaper I THINK melees you in construct form, Empress you'd get MCed.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Just to let a few of you know: I did ICC 25 man Heroic with a few friends for Shadowmourne purposes and when that was done, I went back and solo'd him. I used Zen Meditation to live Fury of Frostmourne for the fun of it and when I was with a group, no issues. When I soloed him and did that, he generated no loot. Blizz said you must have someone in the group die to Fury of Frostmourne for loot to be generated so keep in mind when gear scaling reaches a point when we have 1 million health in ICC 25 man Heroic that you must do something to actually die to Fury of Frostmourne (which does 1 million damage).

Just so you know if you want loot!

Deleted
    I lived through fury of frostmourne and just waited until rp was over to kill him. Got loot just fine.

Deleted
    Oh i have to leave ICC to actually change it to 25? Damn and i already cleared it to dreamwalker. :/ Welp, wednesday then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    Oh i have to leave ICC to actually change it to 25? Damn and i already cleared it to dreamwalker. :/ Welp, wednesday then.
    I don't see the problem? I solo all the way through to 11/12 in 10 man, leave using the teleport navigation, switch to 25, enter the instance, set to heroic, then head for LK.

Deleted
    Finally down... OMG, about 100 attemps... I speak about Yogg 25 Alone in the Darkness.
    Vid tomorrow

Deleted
    Grats
    /10chars

Deleted
    Did anyone allready kill G'nathus without kiting, as a brewmaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Niz View Post
    I lived through fury of frostmourne and just waited until rp was over to kill him. Got loot just fine.
    I did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post
    Finally down... OMG, about 100 attemps... I speak about Yogg 25 Alone in the Darkness.
    Vid tomorrow
    Awesome mate, grats.

Please let us see the video asap =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndy View Post
    Awesome mate, grats.

Please let us see the video asap =)
    Just enjoy so :

Monks are hilarious! Alex loves the HOWYA HOWYA HOWYA (super fast punching). He's made a few and made it out of the starting zone, and they're a good class but Alex is for Warriors, paladins and Death Knights.