WoW freezes for 1 sec when I hit spells. How to fix?

So I got this problem, WoW just freezes for 0,5-1 sec almost everytime I cast spells. If I relog it usually works great in the start, but when I have played some, I start to get this little freeze for every spell I cast. When I am in not-crowded places I can have 60 fps and no problem. When I pvp I have like 30 fps all the time, but I get these "screen-freezes". So it's like 30fps - freeze for 1 sec - back to 30 fps rinse and repeat. My addons are only using 7 mb.

Anyone knows how I can fix this?

Stop casting Spells?

But seriously, Clear your WTF/Cache Folders. You may have an old Addon or something that is trying to perform a script when you cast.

Apart from that maybe try Blizz forums Tech suppport?
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Clear your Interface and WTF folder, run repair tool and reinstall...after all those it's time to hit the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Clear your Interface and WTF folder, run repair tool and reinstall...after all those it's time to hit the forums.
    Yeah, no. I would DISABLE addons first. Deleting Interface and WTF is a last resort.

What will happen if I clear my WTF/Cache? Will I lose anything?

Deleted
    I had this when the 5.0 patch hit, had to do with old version of recount, but I dont know if thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by MdAlmighty View Post
    What will happen if I clear my WTF/Cache? Will I lose anything?
    WTF contains all of your WoW configurations including: addon config/data (eg auctioneer database information), WoW settings.

Cache doesn't contain anything that can't be easily replaced by the game itself, although the game would have to redownload the information causing some lag whenever WoW wants to render something that was supposed to be in the cache.

Interface contains your addons. If you handle your addons by hand, deleting that folder might cause you a lot of headache.

If you need to delete WTF and Interface as a last resort, back them up. Resetting a UI can take a long time, especially if you don't remember what goes where because you set it up a year ago.

I have used years to get my UI perfect. I'm not gonna reset all those hours with settingstweaking.

Update:

I enabled lua errors in-game and I get these popups all the time. This is just one of them:

Message: ...er4\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1087: script ran too long
    Time: 10/10/12 00:57:54
    Count: 4
    Stack: ...er4\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1087: in function `method'
    ...er4\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:634: in function <...er4\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:631>
    ...er4\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:712: in function <...er4\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:681>
    [C]: in function `CastShapeshiftForm'
    Interface\FrameXML\StanceBar.lua:102: in function `StanceBar_Select'
    [string "*:OnClick"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Locals: self = BT4Button56 {
    FlyoutBorderShadow = BT4Button56FlyoutBorderShadow {
    }
    actionName = BT4Button56Name {
    }
    action = 0
    border = BT4Button56Border {
    }
    flash = BT4Button56Flash {
    }
    rangeTimer = -1
    _state_action = 56
    icon = BT4Button56Icon {
    }
    count = BT4Button56Count {
    }
    flashing = 0
    state_actions = <table> {
    }
    UpdateTooltip = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Bartender4\libs\LibActionButton-1.0\LibActionButton-1.0.lua:1110
    hotkey = BT4Button56HotKey {
    }
    id = 56
    normalTexture = BT4Button56NormalTexture {
    }
    0 = <userdata>
    __LAB_Version = 32
    outOfRange = false
    config = <table> {
    }
    FlyoutBorder = BT4Button56FlyoutBorder {
    }
    _state_type = "action"
    state_types = <table> {
    }
    FlyoutArrow = BT4Button56FlyoutArrow {
    }
    cooldown = BT4Button56Cooldown {
    }
    header = BT4Bar5 {
    }
    }
    start = 44250.017
    duration = 1.5
    enable = 1
    charges = 0
    maxCharges = 0
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Cooldowns\Cooldowns.lua:114
    (*temporary) = BT4Button56Cooldown {
    mark = 1
    yarkocounter = YarkoCooldowns_BT4Button56CooldownCounter {
    }
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = 44250.017
    (*temporary) = 1.5
    (*temporary) = 1
    (*temporary) = "script ran too long"

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Your addons are causing the issue.

Disable them all or one by one and test to isolate which one's causing the issue.

And from that log it looks like bartender is giving lua errors which might be the issue.

Do you have curse installed or keep your addons updated?

And no u should never delete your wtf/cache folders.

I disabled only Bartender, but then I got lua errors about Gladius. Both Bartender and Gladius is up to date. I have no idea what to do next.

10+ Year Old Account
    just because they are up to date does not mean they dont interfere with each other:

1, disable all addons
    2, turn them on, one at a time and test, then turn off, (turn bartender on, test, turn bartender off, and then turn omen on, etc)
    3, turn them on sequentially, testing each time (turn bartender on, test, then turn omen on, etc)

if you find a single addon in step 2, then disable it, if you find an addon combo in step 3, then pick which one you like more, disable the other