Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I take my time picking colors of condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Smirk and say "My daughter is gonna love this." before walking away.
    Omg + internet to you sir,

But the best one I had was, me and my mate, now I say my mate hes nearly 7 foot and Scottish, we walked into a shop, he was buying a few bits and bobs for his business, now, we always talk shit and I mean full on crap, its all true but its crap if you know what I mean, so this one morning we were talking about how to embarrass people, I can't remember the exact line of conversation (probably best I dont post it even if I did ) but it resulted in us both buying condoms, anyways I have no idea why this girl, she must of been about 22-24 ish, was serving us, but she decided to make a comment about two men buying condoms together, so my mate, just stops talking, starts to sniff, make a sort of disgusted face, looks at me and says...

"Do you smell that?"
    "Smell what?" (Me)
    *mate proceeds to look the the serving girl*
    *Sniffs more*
    *looks intensiley at the girl*
    "Are you on your period?" (he asks)

I have never ever seen someone go so red so quickly with embarrassment, although if I had a mirror I'd probably been the same over the fact he said that,

(Lmao I should add incase some didnt pick it up, she didn't actually smell)

And that is what you do if you dont like a female server
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I once bought condoms and a bunch of patterned duct tape at the same time. I went through self checkout though... On my way out, an alarm went off and someone had to come check my receipt and bag. Walmart lady had the weirdest look on her face. My friends were just outside the store laughing their asses off.

I found it just as funny.
    "I am chivalrous proportional to the size of breasts." -Orissa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarium View Post
    I once bought condoms and a bunch of patterned duct tape at the same time. I went through self checkout though... On my way out, an alarm went off and someone had to come check my receipt and bag. Walmart lady had the weirdest look on her face. My friends were just outside the store laughing their asses off.

I found it just as funny.
    did you buy way to large condoms and used the duct tape to adequately fix them ?

Deleted
    First couple of times my father bought them for me. After that i always go to a drugstore to buy them, they seem to be a more common purchase there so i rarely got a look. The one time i got one was more of the trying to figure out how popular he is look.

Deleted
    I don't know about the States, but here in the UK if you want condoms - go to your nearest Family Planning Clinic and ask for some, you'll walk away with a huge bag full of them completely free of charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I don't know about the States, but here in the UK if you want condoms - go to your nearest Family Planning Clinic and ask for some, you'll walk away with a huge bag full of them completely free of charge.
    Condoms promote promiscuity according to a great many Americans. There is a reason the US is regarded as the most religious of the Western democracies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayonel View Post
    How about next time you look them in the eye and ask them if they're free tonight.
    That has "WIN" written all over it, LOL.

A friend of mine used to work as a prostitute and so she would need a supply of condoms of all sizes. One day we were going for lunch and she asked if we could stop at the drug store so she could buy some condoms. The ones she needed were Extra Large.

So we get to the cashier--a very attractive young woman. She picks up the box to scan it, looks up for a second and looks me right in the eye, then scans the box. For some reason that really tickled me in a good way. I told my friend "Any time you need to buy extra large condoms, give me a call!"

Deleted
    IMO, a cashier is supposed to be doing no more than merely processing all your purchases, completing the transaction, and maybe bagging your items. A cashier should NOT be shaming you no matter what it is you're buying.
    They're a human, not a bloody robot, stop treating them like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    We need to replace them with robots.

I bought a cartoon book and a pack of condoms once, I got looks from everybody lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    They're humans, but it's no business of theirs to be openly judging the customer based on what they are buying. If they disapprove, then they should keep it to themselves or the backroom. Friendly conversation is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I'm pretty sure refusing to sell someone a mirror, straws and razors would get a cashier fired.
    First, someone would need to understand enough to 'get' this in order to determine that there is an issue. My completely indirect knowledge of this topic leads me to think no one would actually go out of their way to buy these things for that purpose; in the movies a credit card and $20 bill seems to work just fine.

I'd conclude you were doing it as a joke.

Deleted
    I work at a grousery store as a cashier. I do not relfect over what people are buying at all. Never have and never will.

Well if someone comes in and buys a ridiclious amount of a certain thing I notice it ofcourse.

Donuts, Donut Holes, and glue.
    Bane

10+ Year Old Account
    bought condoms today actually.

im a 25 yrdld female. picked a cashier, she actually acted like a normal person.

so didnt the woman behind me. however the young man behind her who looked to be close to my age gave me a rude smirk.

give me that again and Ill get my guy

Go through the self-checkout lane.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfists View Post
    Donuts, Donut Holes, and glue.
    This wins.

I usually prefer to just get what I need when I need it rather than stock up. So I go to the local grocery store several times a week for various items instead of just once for a big "stock up for the week" run like a lot of people do. Cashiers there have gotten used to me and the random assortments of stuff I get, so nobody really questions me or looks at me funny anymore.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-10-09 at 03:44 PM.

"Cashiers shouldn't act like human beings."

Okay?