MM hunter no longer proper to PVP?

When it was still 85, MM spec is the strongest for hunters,what is the most different between 85 and 90? All we got were damage increasing talents....but the damgae still sucks, I think MM is useless right now

What the worst is, scatter shot can usually be dodged by rogues

The BM spec got silencing shot, and with Intimidation that was really great to against casters

MM is complete garbage for every part of this game.

MM is shit now. I'm kinda glad to forget all about it and it's ISS tbh.

MM is complete shit. Regardless, I'm not going BM and I still BG as MM. Hanging in there till the buff.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

I think Survival could maybe work in Hunter + Lock + Shaman...MM has no nope.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=iwerwe;18666924what is the most different between 85 and 90? All we got were damage increasing talents....but the damgae still sucks, I think MM is useless right now
    [/QUOTE]

the difference is everyone else got more damage increasing stuff:P its just how it works with new expacs. eventually(hopefully) they will flatten it out so it isnt so horrible, i liked sv and mm, never really enjoyed bm:/
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

MM is only bad atm cuz of low crit levels and low weapon damage... next tier/season it will probably pick back up where it left off with the
    buff to instant aimed

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    MM is complete garbage for every part of this game.
    I disagree, but I am glad that it is a least played spec, because people think the way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius565 View Post
    I disagree, but I am glad that it is a least played spec, because people think the way you do.
    You can disagree all you want, but the numbers don't lie. MM is way undertuned compared to our other specs, and while it's been my favorite spec for 8 years of playing Hunter, even I can't deny that it's foolish to use it for both PvP and PvE right now.