Deleted

Plate Specialization missing?

Don't start yelling at me and telling me that I'm blind before you've checked if I'm right. If it turns out that I'm wrong, I apologize for wasting your time.

I'm able to find the specialization for all other classes in the game in their spellbook, but it's missing from my paladin's spellbook and that of all the paladins I have asked. I've even read through every single ability available to my paladin including the ones in the general tab, and I still couldn't find it. I haven't checked if the passive spell is simply invisible, or if it's completely gone, but it could explain why people are whining so much about paladin lately.

Please help me check, and tell me what you find.

Deleted
    Couldn't find it either on my paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not seeing things. It hasn't been there for some time. Here's an earlier thread where we scratched out heads over it:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Specialization

Deleted
    Well, at least I'm right, but I'm sorry for not checking that far back / searching before posting. (Feel free to let this thread rot)
    Last edited by mmoc2f5285686e; 2012-10-07 at 06:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfette View Post
    Well, at least I'm right, but I'm sorry for not checking that far back / searching before posting.
    This isn't General, no one is going to bite your head off. :P I linked it because it was fairly recent and I remembered about it, and it should help confirm for you that stuff is missing.