Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Problem with specific diets is that it gets to complicated for people who are used to quick and easy and tasty foods, thats why I never went on a "pro diet".
    I managed to get 7% body fat and am about 95kg @ 186cm tall by doing this:

* No soda, juice or other "fake drinks" only plain water about 4 liter a day (5 on days when I do 1 hour cardio), I drink about 1 liter of water before I head to work to catch up on 7-8 hours of sleep, pretty dehydrated in the mornings.

* 1 cheat day, friday, I get to choose between a huge burger or big fat pizza or candy, but never soda and only 1 cheat thing per week.

* I did 1 hour cardio everyday along with 3-4 workout sessions in the gym (which I've done for many years) for a 6 month period, now I'm down to 3 times a week and 2 of them 30 min and 1 of them 1 hour jogs.

*did not count cals for a single meal, , I stopped putting on salt on my meals, stopped eating candy and drinking soda, reduced my meal sizes (I've always eaten 5 times a day and had protein shakes but this was to get leaner), one lesson I learned was to manipulate my brain, so I poured on a solid plate, the amount I really wanted to eat and I decided to take of 30% of it the first time and even reduced it to 40% in later meals, I really hated this because I was so hungry between meals but after a while I got used to it and my body adapted and I started feeling lighter and could jog a lot easier.

This worked for me, I didn't lose to much muscle mass, but of course counting cals will reduce your muscle mass loss but I felt this was doable for me and it wasn't that much of a hassle and I'm happy with my results and I believe it's much more doable then following a super strict nutrition plan where you have to watch for everything.
    7% bodyfat at 95kg LOL, first of all 90% of people on a perfect diet can't attain that without steroids, also to get to 7% bodyfat you need an incredibly strict calorie controlled diet, I don't think you understand what 7% bodyfat entails, you just stop eating candy or soda, are you sure you're 7% bodyfat? Do you have striations in your glutes, do you look like a national level bodybuilder? I don't think so.

This board needs to be shut down seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    7% bodyfat at 95kg LOL, first of all 90% of people on a perfect diet can't attain that without steroids, also to get to 7% bodyfat you need an incredibly strict calorie controlled diet, I don't think you understand what 7% bodyfat entails, you just stop eating candy or soda, are you sure you're 7% bodyfat? Do you have striations in your glutes, do you look like a national level bodybuilder? I don't think so.

This board needs to be shut down seriously.
    90%? More like 99%. 7% bf at that weight naturally is borderline impossible without seriously fucked up genetics. I say fucked up, not good. Your body needs to have some sort of disorder that makes it produce too much muscle. Most "natural" bodybuilders of that size took roids in the past and have since stopped. You are suggesting you look like this guy: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...BMcmK5OI7f84BN
    Last edited by jbhasban; 2012-10-09 at 05:28 PM.

What a bunch of uneducated ingorant comments.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    90%? More like 99%. 7% bf at that weight naturally is borderline impossible without seriously fucked up genetics. I say fucked up, not good. Your body needs to have some sort of disorder that makes it produce too much muscle. Most "natural" bodybuilders of that size took roids in the past and have since stopped. You are suggesting you look like this guy
    The man in your picture is no where near 95k. You either dont know what you are talking about or you decided to post that hoping we wont recognize your ignorance. 7% Bodyfat at 95kg is not outragous. With calculated hard work and proper nutrition, it is very possible without any form of anabolic drug.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingsoul View Post
    seems more reasonable that way.
    I'm still unsure if you can get all the necessary essentials Amino acid from nuts.
    I do know that nuts + beans will give you all the essential amino acids. And they don't need to be eaten at the same time.

I'm also a huge fan of quinoa, which has a complete protein. It's delicious too. Not really sure why it's not more popular. I usually make a bunch and add tons of vegetables, then store it in the fridge and eat it throughout the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Strygwyr View Post
    What a bunch of uneducated ingorant comments.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 02:08 PM ----------

The man in your picture is no where near 95k. You either dont know what you are talking about or you decided to post that hoping we wont recognize your ignorance. 7% Bodyfat at 95kg is not outragous. With calculated hard work and proper nutrition, it is very possible without any form of anabolic drug.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/tydavin/

So you would discredit people in this thread that are saying they are 95k and 7% BF, but you will believe it because this fellow posted it on bodybuilding.com? Your logic is flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by Strygwyr View Post
    So you would discredit people in this thread that are saying they are 95k and 7% BF, but you will believe it because this fellow posted it on bodybuilding.com? Your logic is flawless.
    I dont trust that the guy on bodybuilding.com is natural. I said you can do it unnaturally.

Weird. My experience says: no diet needed, just brain and know healthy elf-like girls:P they will tell u what to eat... and...well, good genes too?

I eat a few fruits/day, alot of pasta/vegetable/chicken (no callories, tons of proteins) meat dishes so italian and related food mainly, some good quality ham, typical "subway-like" sandwiches, sometimes homemade hamburger/pizza or go to the restaurant, rarerly fish/red meat and I have almost (see below) banned sugar drinks from my diet, I eat 1 big chocolate/week + I only use brown sugar for coffee. I eat fastfood once/twice per month + maybe drink 2l/cola per month.
    Results?
    My weight was 98kg @ 180cm height, now its 82kg, after 6 months I have lost 16kg, so 35 pounds. I did some home exercises once per week. The wierd thing is...I am slighty thiner, thats all. I am normal build person oO, when I was a kid, I've spent tons of time outside, maybe that's the reson + my dad is "sparta-like" natural build.

Now I am gonna eat slighty more + excersise 3 times/week, wonder wher it goes.

I avoid protein shakes, never gonna try them, it's unnatural. I dont trust bodybuilders, trainers etc. I only tust myself + my girls who live healthy.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-10-09 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    Why do you people fuss so much over food? I just eat what I like and never get fat, just stop eating like a pig and you'll be fine.