Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I really hope Kungen gets Nihilum to a place that was similar to the Nihilum of old. That'd be great just to see the words 'Nihilum World First'. What a blast from the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papapwn View Post
    25 > 10.

Always no matter even if the fight is tuned to favor 25 man. Why? Because finding 25 good players is so much harder than 10. And to communicate boss fights between 25 people is way harder. Thus it will always considered its superior.
    I feel the same. Being a 10 man atm with a really shitty setup bosses are a lot harder than they would be on 25. But as you stated, communicating with 24 others makes a fight a lot harder, not to forget you have to fit in the same amount of people into the same area where you'd otherwise have 10.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Envy. Hard to tell. Either a top 5 guild or a top 100 guild. Envy is basically Ensidia without Kungen. This will be their first tier of raiding. Don't be suprised to see them in the top 5... also don;t be suprised to see them fail, rage quit the guild and join Nihilum with Kungen for T15
    Woot? I think there is like 4 Ensidia players left from the Merge (Matt, Sonie, Mooz, Brylar that was causal when I was there) and then Zherman that played there but left in the middle of teh DS progression and joined Envy. So envy is basically Envy with a few Ensidia players. They still got a great roster, and Envy is a great guild, with a strong core, thats has been stronger for each tier with there new recruits and i think this might be there tier.

But i would say Method, Sco is the best raidleader out there (atleats in the top guilds) and with there current roster i would say that they are favorites.

Method cos I follow them on Facebook

I wouldn't say BL is "by far" the best US guild. Vodka was top US in both T11 and T12. Blood Legion did pick it up though in T13 I'll give them that, but Vodka has generally always been the top US besides T13. We'll have to see how BL does this time around. If they can keep it up like they did in T13 I see them being up there again.

As for Paragon. They went 10man. I got nothing again 10man guilds, though I always see the most competition between the 25s.

Kin/Stars - Both amazing guilds, though they always seem like they do a "One hit wonder". Kin with World 1st T13 clear/Start with World first Yogg-0 (un exploited) Both will probably be top 10, but I don't think they're going to get world 1st this time.

Method - I love this guild. After Nihilum(Old Nihilum) Merged with SK I leaned more in to Method as one of my favorite top guilds. I think i'll be rooting for them along side of Vodka.

vodka - I know a few of them and they're really awesome people. Mainly the reason I'm rooting for them over method for now.

Nihilum - Well I'm happy Nihilum and Kungen himself are back. Though if im nto mistaken last I heard from Kungen is he isn't taking Nihilum down the World 1st route. At least not for now. Though I'd LOVE to see Nihilum back at the top once again after so many years. Nihilum and D&T (Death And Taxes. Old world first guild back in the day) were the guilds I loved following. Though new Nihilum is for the most part a whole different guild.

Envy - eh don't know really anything about them other than Ensidia merged with them. Ensidia wasn't doing so great last time and Merges usually tend to go for the worst in most cases. Who knows maybe they'll come out at top.

For The Horde - A REALLY good guild. I know they died off in T13 though I think they've come back for MoP. I'd have to double check that honestly.

Premo - They've been silent for quite a while. I don't follow them, hell I don't even know if they're around anymore.

As for the rest I don't care that much. In the end I think it's probably going to be Method, BL(If they stay strong again), Stars and maybe vodka if they pick it up. Those are the guilds I think are going to be pretty damn close for that World 1st. Would be inteesting to see some unknown guild pop up though. Maybe the next Paragon? hmmmm

I really don't know, maybe some rather unknown guild will surprise us this time?

I do have a sneaky feeling that Nihilum won't get very high this tier. As far as I can tell, those world first guilds got together a long time ago, then built themselves up kill after kill; the new Nihilum is like what, 3 weeks old, and they're also aiming for a hardcore casual approach more than world firsts as far as I've interpreted.

Let's just hope that the winner guild doesn't cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    DarthThrall, please do some research if you want to make this kind of thread. It takes you 30min or so to go trough all of em and see how strong they currently are, and it's clearly that you haven't done that at all... Making this thread not worth reading. You also sound like a fanboy in your post making it even worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serene View Post
    Firstly, you're*.
    <snip>
    Anyway, OT, hard to look beyond Paragon. 25 mans consider 10 mans easier as they have all the classes and resources that most 10 mans do not. Trimming down a 25-man roster to a 10-man roster means you're left with the best 10 for progression. It's a very strong combination.
    firstly man's Not mans.
    a valid argument you make, however don't spell check people unless your willing to be spell checked yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    You do realise a lot of people don't consider 25 man superior?
    You realize all of those people that you talk about raid 10man and are ignorant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly.. its funny in WOTLK 25 man raiding was only counted for world first and now 2nd place goes to a 10 man raiding guild.

I dont wan to join the 25 vs 10 man debacle so i will just keep it at this:

World First race no longer exist unless you have 2 world first kills:

1 for 10 man
    1 for 25 man

Only fair way to talk about world first since their are different annoyances/barries/problems for 10 and or 25 man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    firstly man's Not mans.
    a valid argument you make, however don't spell check people unless your willing to be spell checked yourself.
    Firstly, you're*. Correct use of an apostrophe would be appreciated.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with my written English as I'm simply using plural terms. Saying "25 man's consider 10 man's..." is just idiotic and doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Don't spell check (grammar check to be correct) people when you're wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc7cd3c912a5; 2012-10-08 at 03:47 PM.

how can you have 10 man and 25 man guilds in same race?

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    firstly man's Not mans.
    You don't use the genitive (apostrophe 's) to indicate a plural and if you do, I hate you.

(except men's, women's, children's)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    6. Nihilum
    This, I started to laugh, they ain't even good, claming they are is just pathetic to be honest, Kungen yeah mabye, but if you raid between 15:00-23:30 and manage to kill 1 BOSS, I wouldn't even put them in the top 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect either Paragon or Kin Raiders.

I count 10 man, deal with it.

Deleted
    Omg, where is Apex!

10+ Year Old Account
    Please talk about the topic and not about each other's spelling and grammar. Thanks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling View Post
    DarthThrall, please do some research if you want to make this kind of thread. It takes you 30min or so to go trough all of em and see how strong they currently are, and it's clearly that you haven't done that at all... Making this thread not worth reading. You also sound like a fanboy in your post making it even worse.
    If you don't find this thread worth reading then why are you responding to it?

Also this thread is about who will win world first, it is not a thread to discuss 10v25 mans. The simple fact is that if a 10 man guild gets world first then they will win the race, same goes for 25 man guilds. This is the first tier where a 10 man guild has a very realistic chance of being ranked #1. If that happens you will just have to deal with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renx View Post
    I wouldn't say BL is "by far" the best US guild. Vodka was top US in both T11 and T12. Blood Legion did pick it up though in T13 I'll give them that, but Vodka has generally always been the top US besides T13. We'll have to see how BL does this time around. If they can keep it up like they did in T13 I see them being up there again.

As for Paragon. They went 10man. I got nothing again 10man guilds, though I always see the most competition between the 25s.

Kin/Stars - Both amazing guilds, though they always seem like they do a "One hit wonder". Kin with World 1st T13 clear/Start with World first Yogg-0 (un exploited) Both will probably be top 10, but I don't think they're going to get world 1st this time.

Method - I love this guild. After Nihilum(Old Nihilum) Merged with SK I leaned more in to Method as one of my favorite top guilds. I think i'll be rooting for them along side of Vodka.

vodka - I know a few of them and they're really awesome people. Mainly the reason I'm rooting for them over method for now.

Nihilum - Well I'm happy Nihilum and Kungen himself are back. Though if im nto mistaken last I heard from Kungen is he isn't taking Nihilum down the World 1st route. At least not for now. Though I'd LOVE to see Nihilum back at the top once again after so many years. Nihilum and D&T (Death And Taxes. Old world first guild back in the day) were the guilds I loved following. Though new Nihilum is for the most part a whole different guild.

Envy - eh don't know really anything about them other than Ensidia merged with them. Ensidia wasn't doing so great last time and Merges usually tend to go for the worst in most cases. Who knows maybe they'll come out at top.

For The Horde - A REALLY good guild. I know they died off in T13 though I think they've come back for MoP. I'd have to double check that honestly.

Premo - They've been silent for quite a while. I don't follow them, hell I don't even know if they're around anymore.

As for the rest I don't care that much. In the end I think it's probably going to be Method, BL(If they stay strong again), Stars and maybe vodka if they pick it up. Those are the guilds I think are going to be pretty damn close for that World 1st. Would be inteesting to see some unknown guild pop up though. Maybe the next Paragon? hmmmm
    No they cant FTH is now a shit Guild

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowraider View Post
    You realize all of those people that you talk about raid 10man and are ignorant?
    Oh, so that doesn't work the other way around you think?

Also, that comment of yours is pretty darn ignorant too, but I realise that never crossed your mind.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2012-10-08 at 06:21 PM.