Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    the euros have started

1 Pulse (25 recruiting) Blackmoore 1/16 (H) 750.00
    2 Envy (25 recruiting) Auchindoun 1/16 (H) 750.00
    3 DREAM Paragon (10) Lightning's Blade 1/16 (H) 750.00
    4 genuine (25 recruiting) Blackrock 1/16 (H) 750.00
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    1st Blood Legion, 2nd Stars, 3rd Vodka
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    1st Blood Legion, 2nd Stars, 3rd Vodka
    Stars isn't american guild if you're speculating US first kills.

stars cant win anyway, because they dont have 12 legendaries to stack

In 25's Method or Stars. Blood Legion i dont know. They are good but not as good as Method or Stars. Anyways will be interesting to follow. We need a DvD like in Catas first Tier

Paragon is gonna do the 10man with no real competition :S

Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    Why would rage flow? It would just confirm that 10 man is easier, like they've been pointing out all along.

People are saying 10 mans don't count because it's impossible for the fights to be identically balanced for 10 and 25 man, and most of the big name guilds are still 25 man. That's why there are two races - 10 and 25 - and not just one.
    Or, it would actually only show that Paragon are better. What fights are being touted as harder on 25 man this tier by the way? I can imagine Feng might be.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    The should be 2 tops, one for 10man and one for 25man tbh. Also its funny how the op puts Nihilum in the list.

10 man is apparently a bitch on HC, seems like 25 man raiding will have it easier in this raid, things might change next raids though.

5 day (and limited hours) raid guilds have no chance in a world first race, not even in upcoming tiers. Not sure why Immersion and Nihilum are in the list.
    Ashr

Paragon just killed second boss and shoots up the ranking

Paragon now 2/16 HC
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

A prediction, just for fun:

1 Method
    2 Paragon
    3 Stars

...and another disappointment for US guilds.

Deleted
    Paragon went 10m they're not in the same race as any of the other guilds. I think method has the biggest chance to win but i'm kinda rooting for vodka.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Exodus are serial cheaters, so maybe we will hear of them too.
    Idd, the fight that sticks out for me is world first death's demise lol

On topic, I doubt Blood Legion will get a world first, even though they get into the content before everyone else it tends to be EU guilds who get world first, I think it'll be STARS if i'm honest but wish them all best of luck

Deleted
    When I saw Method streaming the other day I was shocked by how many of their players didn't know the fights and were failing on basic things like the "dance" on Will of the Emperors. But they seemed to learn very fast over the weekend and had everything nailed by the end of the week. I think they'll do pretty well. Envy and For the Horde (didn't they disband?!) look like good bets too.

The korea and taiwan realms look weak, like only 30 guilds 6/6, but maybe they just don't bother to update their progress on western sites so often? Is KIN RAIDERS even still going?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Paragon now 2/16 HC
    Envy joins them.
    Next to these two, 7 EU guilds killed at least 1 HC now

Why are ppl considering Nihilum for world 1st, this is not the old school Nihilum, didnt kungen just made that guild in the past couple of months, i dont know much but you dont make a world 1st guild in a couple of months...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Why are ppl considering Nihilum for world 1st, this is not the old school Nihilum, didnt kungen just made that guild in the past couple of months, i dont know much but you dont make a world 1st guild in a couple of months...
    That guild is not even a month old, he came back 2-3 days before release of expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    Paragon went 10m they're not in the same race as any of the other guilds. I think method has the biggest chance to win but i'm kinda rooting for vodka.
    I agree Paragon is in the tougher league now where there is 10 times as many guilds as 25 man raiding guilds to compete with. Also as another poster said 10 man raiding guilds are struggling to even down the 1st boss on heroic.

On the Premier league I am going for Paragon and B league going for Envy.
    Last edited by Crazyjoe; 2012-10-10 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    So far Paragon and Envy are at 2/6... Envy were raiding for an hour and a half before they got 2/6... About the same timeframe as Vodka. On the other hand Paragon one shotted both bosses and got 2/6 in less than an hour of raiding.

It seems Method took a break to go kill the Galleon spawn and run raid finder.